SIXTY FOUR ⇢ STAN APARTMENT

SEBASTIAN AND CHANDLER WEREN'T EXPECTING HIS COMPANY, BUT OF COURSE THEY LET HIM IN ANYWAYS. Tom seemed nervous, and almost shaky as he stepped through the threshold with a grin. "Hey guys," He muttered. "Hey, Tom. What's up?" Sebastian asked and closed the door behind him. "I just uh, wanted to come over and catch up," Tom replied. It sounded more like a question than a statement.

"You okay sweetheart?" Chandler asked him, concern laced through her sweet voice. "Y-yeah. Can we uh, can we sit?" He asked. Sebastian nodded and led the two towards the couch where he sat and pulled Chandler against his chest as Tom began to shift.

"So, I came here because something really important is about to happen and I want you two to help me out," Tom said. "Oh my God, did you get Carlson pregnant?" Sebastian exclaimed. "No! No! God, no. I just... Yesterday Chris and I met for coffee because I wanted to ask for his blessing to propose to Carlson," Tom said.

As Chandler quickly burst into a fit of happy tears Tom was terrified he'd done something wrong. "Oh- oh God. What did I do?" He asked. Sebastian began to laugh at the horrified expression on Tom's face at Chandler's tears. "Oh my God, that's so great, Tom. I'm so happy for you, Oh God," Chandler managed between hiccups.

Tom sighed and nodded. "Y-yeah. I was wondering if you guys maybe wanted to help me pick a ring? I want everything to go perfectly." The couple smiled brightly at his request and enveloped him in a tight hug.

"We would love to. Let's go!" Chandler hopped up and slid her shoes on. "Oh o-okay. Sounds good," Tom nodded. "It's gonna be a long afternoon," Sebastian sighed.

-----
sorry for the lack of updates. it's been a long weekend.