zero

She watched as people spoke the tales of Icarus. The boy who disobeyed his father and flew too close to the sun.

People spoke as if Icarus loved the sun, as if he reached for Apollo, begging for the God's attention.

Icarus died to spend a short few moments with his love.

As a child, she would love the tales of Jack Frost. Her heart would skip when it began to snow, despite the hardships it would bring her family.

Her brother would laugh at the way she disobeyed her parents to play in the snow, and he continued to laugh even after they were gone.

She thought herself to be Icarus and Jack Frost her Apollo. She believed that her love for winter would hold until she was given her real epic love.

She was never meant to end her story as Icarus.

She was neved meant to start anew as Jack Frost.

or

In which she becomes the snow queen.

Disclaimer! I do not claim to own the twilight saga in any way, shape or form. All right go to Stephenie Meyers and the universe she created. This is a piece of fan fanfiction. I do, however, own Erica and her plot line.

Please do not steal my ideas. I work hard on my stories and any plagiarism will be dealt with accordingly.

Thank you, and I hope you enjoy.

Unedited