chapter 4

Lania in media👆👆👆
Today Friday turn up😜

I turned over and Toni wasn't there so I know he up "Toni!"I said he walked out the bathroom with just a towel on I seen his abbs 😍😍😍👄👅
"Go back in the bathroom!"I said "bae you called me so damn you know you like this"he said going in the bathroom I got up and picked out an outfit my bleached jumper with a black crop top and my Oreos I went to the other bathroom and took a 10min shower brushed my teeth and got dressed and put my hair in a cute messy bun and spray on some perfume them I put in my gold hoop earrings with my gold chain and Rolex watch then I went to the room grabbing my purse and book bag now Toni is waiting on me he was on fleek with his trunk fit shirt and his true religion pants his earring and his snapback that says money in gold letters with his all white forces and his chain "come on baby before we be late"

"Since when are you ever on time "I said rolling my eyes getting in the car "ok you got a point "he said driving off turning up "Dae dae" that's my jam I was dancing in the car he just was laughing at me.

*Now at school*

We both got out everybody starred at us "heyy girl was up ms.Linton "lashae said I blushed "how you know my last name and the ring pretty ain't it"he said" everybody know you boy"she said giving Mathew a hug as they dapped each other "dang that's a big rock y-y'all married bro"Mathew said as his eyes was looking at the ring he held up my hand "boy this ring is 100k and it's a promise ring be-cause I love her"Toni said "awww that's so sweet"I said kissing him "well she must mean a fuckin lot because shid it only been a week y'all known each other what else gone happen move in with each other "he said me and Toni just looked at each other "what?"lashae asked "um..we do stay with each other "I said laughing Toni grabbed my waist and went to our lockers I felt some one tap me "go away please I'm tired of all your damn drama!"I said "I just wanted to say I'm sorry...for-"

I started to smile

"That Toni cheated on you "she said "Toni would NEVER DO A THING LIKE THAT "I said then she showed me a picture of him kissing a girl touching her ass "IM FUCKIN DINE WITH YOUR ASS-..I THOUGHT I FINALLY FOUND WHAT LOVE WAS I GUESS (CRYING) FUCKIN NOT U HATE YOU BITCH ASS NIGGA!!!I said slamming my locker "baby it's not what it look like mia...kamia!!!"he yelled I kept running and I ran in the restroom lashae was behind me "Do you really think he did that?" She asked "pictures is the FUCKIn evidence I got to go "I said walking away I seen toni at his locker "baby i-"

"Don't FUCKIN baby me I through! !!!"😭😭I said throwing the ring at him he caught it in his hands I checked my self out of school and went to the house and cried for hours
,.......................

,.................................

I heard the door unlock Toni ran to the room "I-FUCKIN TRUSTED YOU LOVED FAUGHT MY OWN BEST FRIEND FOR YOU THIS IS WHAT YOU FUCKIN REPAY ME!!"I said throwing pillows at him then he walked towards me and hugged me I punched him in the chest "w-W-what about the your fuckin fairy tail future with our kids Toni huh!!???"I said "BA-BABBBY LISTEN IT DIDNT HAPPEN OKAY I LOVE YOU SHE ADDED A GIRL THERE WITH MY POSE "

"Do you think I'm stupid!"

"......no"he said now he crying i never seen him cry about nothing.

"Baby i-i-I I can't live without you I love you that's it damn all she do us mess up relationships baby I love you I- i"he could barley speak "baby listen!!stop punching the wall I believe you baby "I said as a tear fell "I love you "he said picking me up spinning me around kissing me putting the ring back on my finger
"I never seen you cry before"I said "don't tell nobody I cried but, that's just how much I love you"he said pecking my lips.

*3 hours later*
"BABy I cooked Mac and cheese and fried chicken!!"I yelled wow that is the fastest I seen him run I already had his plate fixed he grabbed it tore that shit up "damn nigga"I said laughing "thanks ma you can cook"she said putting his plate in the sink I ate my food.and went upstairs I found Toni with gym shorts on and no shirt I layed in the bed then my phone dropped I bent over to get then Toni kissed my butt "stop" I said sitting up on the bed then he started kissing my neck I pushed him and everything then he ripped off my clothes  but I couldn't fight him "b-baby you...you got protection "I moaned his fingers slid in and out of me "yeaaa"he said "FASTER BABY!!"I YELLED and he did as told then he slid slowly into me "sss-hit baby da-mn!"I moaned "you like this don't ya?"toni said "yea toni"
"That ain't it!"he said slamming into me harder "FUCKIN DADDY DAMN FUCK TONI RIG-HT THERE !!"I MOANED LOUD AS HELL
1Hour later

I just got out the shower and now I'm laying down in The bed and then Toni came and layed by me just starring. Just smiled and turned over and went to sleep.