chapter 5

Mia pov~
I woke up and then remembered what happened last night Toni put it down.I went to my closet and picked out some booty  shorts and shirt that says he's mine blue and white  and I went to the bathroom and got dressed I let my hair down and put on my blue and white Jordan 6s and went down stairs by luck Toni was wearing the same shirt "hey baby"I said giving him a kiss "you loved last night didn't ya"he said licking his lips "yes bae damn"I said blushing I sat on his lap "baby I'm going to lashae house "

"I'm coming too"he said as I grabed my purse and he grabed the keys we got into his baby blue ferri and drove to her house we knocked I heard moaning all the way at the door "AAAAA YESS,MA-THEWWW"toni busted out laughing got back in the car then Toni got a call " he sped home "baby stay here I'll be back got to go handle sum"he said Speeding off I wondering where he was going I just went upstairs and then my phone rang

Me~hello

Mathio~holá què estàs usted y su buen novioc

I love when he speaks Spanish

Me~hi I'm good we are great actually estàs solo no es cierto

Yes guys I can speak Spanish

Mathio~no ....okay yeah i am you know me so well you are Hermosa jovencita

Me~thank you but my feelings are gone for you

Mathio~Hermosa!-

I hung up in his face seen I  broke up with him because I really don't know he sweet and cute but I didn't think we were want to be.

Then I heard the door opened I seen toni he looked pissed "you okay baby ?"I said "yea"

Toni pov~okay my homies from the trap called saying some nigga stole some of my money so I went up there that's nigga was scared as he'll I shot in both of his hands my right hand Moe cleaned it up I don't play about my money,family and my weed and I really don't want her to find out yet because she is going to freak out.

"You okay baby?"she asked "yea"I replied going upstairs "no hug not even a kiss"
I kept walking I was tired that lil nigga wore me out I beat his ass before shooting him "well fuck you nigga"she said I went upstairs and took a shower put on some gym shorts and went down stairs I heard mia on her phone talking Spanish it sounded so sexy💋💋💚❤
"Baby who was that?"I asked "..
......my ex"she said my eyes got wide "why in he'll are you"
"Carrar el culo hasta!!!"
(Shut your ass up getting on my nervs)

"What did you say? "

"Nothing damn I'm going back upstairs "she says stumping up the stairs

I just sat on the couch and watched football.

Kamia pov~I'm so pissed with Toni he be getting on my damn nervs my ex mathino is so nice I just I don't know I just lost my virginity to toni.yes I was talking to my ex he see his every day at school and I was talking to mathino he switching to my school tomorrow but why should I tell Tony he acting like an ass.

7:56
Now I'm getting in to take a shower tonight I'm sleeping in the guess room got something for his ass I got out the showers put my hair in a bun put on some boy shorts and a taint top he starred at me "where you going?!"

"The guess room goodnight! "I said slamming and locking the door "shit" he hissed I cut on next Friday and went and got in the bed and cut off the lamp and went to sleep 😴😴😴😴

6:00
I got up to get ready for school I got in the shower 20mins because I washed my hair I noticed I'm getting taller I'm about 5'6 or 5'5 and guys I dyed my hair all black after my shower I brought some clothes in there I choose an American flag crop top some jeans and my cute jeans Andy boots and my red snap back then I took my hair pit a bun and let it curl up and put lip gloss on I was cute I grabbed my book bag and purse I walked down stairs Toni wasn't ready yet so I got in my car and went to school.