chapter 7

*At the house*
I'm at the house chilling now I got to pee I went in the bathroom to take the trash can out and seen a pregnancy test and it was positive😦😦😦
Why would she hide it or nor did she tell me I put it in my pocket locked the house up and sped back to the hospital and went to the room "h-Hey baby "kamia said "hey....barnacles can we um have a minute"
"Yea" they said walking out
"Is something wrong baby you look sick! "I said "No!,there is nothing wrong"she said "then..then what is this! "U said pulling out the test "why are you going through the fuckin trash nigga! !"she sat up unwrapping her self from the machine standing up her feet was swollen "nobody it's my house! !"he said "YOUR HOUSE......okay"a teat dropped she sat down with her hand on her head "baby I'm sorry! "I said "I'm tired of your sorries Toni baby this look I'm tired now just I'm.....pr...just leave! "She said "but ba-"
"LEEEAAVVVEE"SHE CRIED I WALKED SLOWLU OUT THE DOOR AS LASHAE AND MATHEW WALKED IN STARING AT ME I say down waiting I seen kamia walking out I signed her papers
"Bye y'all!"we both said I helped her get in the car and sped off "baby I'm sorry but why didn't you tell me?"I said "please Toni I don't want to talk about it and I need you to get rid of that gang! !"she said that I slammed on brakes "I AINT FUCKIN QUITING TO GAME GOT ME ALL FUCKED UP FOREAL!!"I SAID SPEEDING "well I'm not sleeping here "she said getting in her car I seen her rubbing her belly but I didn't say nothing "yea you right you not safe here baby "I said she kissed me she actually gave me a kiss I kissed back "you the one who need to be safe.....don't..die on me and this....... baby "she sped off I didn't even get too say nothing

Mia pov~
In just tired I just found out about his gang and shit and it's hurting me deep inside and YES YALL IM PREGNANT😒😜
BUT it's gone make me look like a hoe and when I tell Toni face to face that's all he gone talk about I done told lashae about her butt about her being pregnant now I feel bad I'm going to her house now" heyy girl come in sit"she said as I Sat. On the couch then I felt nauseous and ran to the bathroom I held my my hair up as I threw up "you a okay girl"lashae said "yea I'm fine 😒😳"I said Mathew looked at me I think he knew what was wrong with me
Then I went to go and sit down "he said I wasn't safe at his house so I umm..came here"I said "that's okay you welcome anytime "the both said "so....how is your pregnancy going?"I asked her "it's going great me and Mathew are happy we graduate this week girl "she said all happy I barley cracked a smile I'm pregnant and I miss Toni I need a kiss from him "yea it's good I. .can't wait yay"I said cracking a fake smile then lashae went upstairs to use the bathroom "aye mia I know what's wrong"he said I rolled my eyes "what is it then"I said "you pregnant duh it's obvious "he said laughing "is it really don't tell lashae I want to on my own time"I said he shook his head she came back downstairs and sat by me "bestfiend you...okay"
"..yea"

"You sure?"

"YES WHAT IS UP WITH ALL THESE QUESTIONS! !"I ran upstairs to the guestroom shutting the door laying on the bed crying I'm so frustrated I don't want my child to grow up with out loving and me being a good mother I'm kind of scared "mi....mia I know something wrong look at me has he been hitting you!"she said as I looked at her and a tear fell "HE WOULD NEVER!...PROMISE..PROMISE ME IF I TELL YOU THIS YOU WONT JUDGE ME.....like I do you and I'm sorry"I said "I promise "she said picking up my hand "I'm.........pregnant!"I cried I couldn't stop she hugged me tight "it's okay I will always be your best friend "she said "IM..IM SCARED I MIGHT NOT BE A GOOD MOTHER "I sniffed "I know you will "she said leaving me alone shutting the door then my phone rang it was Toni "yes baby"I answered "what's wrong why you sniffin?!"he said "no reason nose running "I said "IM NOT STUPID don't lie what about the baby huh like that's the only thing that been on my mind"I started to cry "YES YES YOU ARE RIGHT IM..IM A TERRIBLE PEORSON..and yeah I'm pregnant with your baby and what now!"I cried "baby look calm down I'm here for you why did you keep it a secret I love you know matter what.
..baby you all I got "he said I cried more "im-I'm so sorry I just thought I might not be a hood mother or,you might hate me and I would have to gi-'ve it up"I said "I WOULD NEVER DO THAT TO YOU OR MY CHILD YOU WILL BE A GOOD MOTHER I PROMISE BABY DONT DOWN YOURSELF WHAT HAPPENED TO THE BADDNESS AND IM COMING TO GET YOU "HE SAID "yea you right it's just after being cheated on abused and heart broken its its a lot on me Toni and I love aaaaaaaaaaaahh shit-"I said as I threw up in a bucket "baby..baby you alright! !"he asked "aaaa ahuh fuck just throwing up and nauseous "I said wiping my self up with a napkin "I'm coming baby I'm on my way!"he said I can tell he was speeding I heard the engine then he hung up I grabbed my things and went downs stairs "hey mia"Mathew said "hi-"I had to keep it together so I won't throw up on their couch u grabbed a bucket so when Im driving I heard tonis horn I unlocked the door and ran to him he hugged me and kissed me I felt so loved "Awww"I heard  lashae say then Toni scooped me up and put me in hi a truck "baby what about my car"I said. "We will come get it another time"he said dapping Mathew and hugging lashae goodbye.