chapter 22

Christiana 👆👆hair done😀😃
"You okay babe?"he asked through the door "Aaaaa, does it sounds like I'm okay Toni "I said flushing the toilet washing my hands and face and I brushed my teeth and soon as I walked out the bathroom Toni hugged me but lightly then smashed his lips into mine I backed up "mommy!"I could here ziaria "she said mama "I said as I walked into her room I took her out her crib and let her walk around she will be 1 years old in 2 months📦📦📦

Toni picked her up "pwut dwon"she said pointing to the floor he put her down as she walked out her room he looked at me I followed her
I grabbed her because she can't walk down know stairs"mommyyy"she sighed poking out her lip "mommy nothing I don't want you getting hurt "I said "but I bwen in hera all dway"she said "okay okay let mommy get dressed I'm taking you to the park "I put her on her gold and black shirt that said here comes....trouble and her black jeans and her black forces then took her down stairs with her daddy and went back upstairs and I put on a black crop top let me wear them before I get fat and I put on my blue jeans and my all black forces and put my hair in a messy bun and some chap stick on and grabbed my purse and sprayed on perfume and walked down stairs I seen them too on the couch laughing at each other "dawdy"I heard her say that is a relief they have a relationship again❤❤❤
"She actually called me daddy kamia...why you dressed like that?"he said all excited "I'm taking ziaria to the park"I said "in that a crop top you pregnant...I'm coming too "he said I rolled my eyes we all had on black forces we always end up matching in some way and since he wanted to come I let him drive us to the park

20Mins later
We are pulling up to the park ziaria asked are we there yet the whole Damn way I took her put her seat as we walked in and she ran off to the slide "mommy"Damn it chance had to be here I turned around to see Christiana she hugged me she got so big and her hair was done and pretty I wonder who did It she had on the outfit I bought her though "you know mommy will always love you no matter what right "I said "then if you did why you kicked me out "she said "I..I never kicked you out baby you wanted to go back with your dad"I said "mom listen you don't know how smart I am or what I see when I'm over there I go through a lot bu-....my dad is calling me"she ran off I don't want to see him he called me a BITCH and I'm pregnant  but I really do hope my daughter is safe over there with him I don't want any surprises I walked over to Toni and Sat under the gazebo and he looked at me and touched my stomach "so how long you knew?"he asked "hmm about a week and a half"I chuckled "wow I surprise you could keep it in that long or didn't show any signs like you did with ziaria"he said I turned around to see chance jacking up Christiana "Toni look!"I said as tear fell down my face I stood up as he sat me down "I got this babe"he said walking away I turned around and watched.

Toni pov~from what I just seen I'm heated yes she might hate me or what ever but he has no business touching her like that and why she wearing long sleeve in the summer "AYE PUT HER DOWN!!"I SAID "WELL SHE SHOULDNT TALK TO STRANGERS OR TELL MY FUCKIN BUSINESS! !"he yelled he put her down she ran to her mom "WHAT IN THE FUCK WRONG WITH YOU, YOU KNOW THAT LITTLE GIRL REALLY LOVE YOU! !!"I yelled "I LOVE HER TOO BUT SHE A HANDFUL AND SHE NEED DISAPLENT!"HE SAID Damn right she a handful I said to my self "BUT THATS NOT THE WAY TO DO IT MAN SHE ONLY FUCKIN 4 YEARS OLD-"THEN I HEARD KAMIA SCREAM I TURNED AROUND TURNED BACK THAT NIGGA WAS GONE HE A PUNK FOREAL LEAVE I HAVE NO WORDS.......

I ran to kamia and she had tooken off Christiana shirt she has on taint top it was bruises everywhere "THIISS IS ALL MY FAUULT I SHOULDVE NEVER TOOK HER BACK IM SORRYY ANA"KAMIA CRIED THIS GIRL LOOK BAD LOOK LIKE SHE WAS BEAT WITH CORDS,BELTS,HIS FIST "MOMMY IM SORRY FOR HAVING AN ATTITUDE WITH EVERYONE IM SORRY FOR NOT TELLING YOUUUU"NOW ANA STARTED CRYING TO AND ZIARIA JUST STANDING HERE LOOKING NOT KNOWING WHAT'S GOING ON I CALMED,..WELL TRIED CALMING KAMIA DOWN AND I HUSHED ANA I TOLD THEM TO GO GET IN THE CAR I PICKED UP ZIARIA and put her in her car seat and go in the front and began driving home know one said anything the whole ride.

*Home*
I got out the car kamia unlocked the door I got ziaria and she went to her room I went back down stairs with ana(Christiana) so we could talk they were sitting on the couch as mia comforted her "baby did-did he do anything thing else to you? !!"kamia asked "............NO"she said as a couple of tears fell "you can tell us any-"she cut me off "NO TONI I DONT I CANT...IM HURTING EVERY WHEREEE"she screamed and hollered kamia literally picked this girl up and took her up the stairs to the room she left and shut the door.

Kamia pov~I'm gonna find out what he did to her because he is going to jail I don't care if he likes it or not after she wouldn't answer me down stairs I carries her ass to her room I know I'm not pose to carry heavy things but I have no choice!

"Tell me Ana now!"I said she looked at me then looked down at her p**** I just know he didn't rape her hold up!
"Hee uhuh umm bathed me off in a bath one night and.......he brushed my hair and told me loved me and kissed my for head then he dried me off and took me to his room and........"now she is in tears I rubbed her back"and and what baby"I said trying not to scream and keep my temper down "he hand cuffed my arms to the bed and sum went deep in me I could feel it in my stomach and it was like 3 hours nooone stop iiii called for h-h-help nobody came"she cried now I'm shaking I got up and ran down stairs "what happened? "Toni asked I ignored him and grabbed my phone and took it "tell me"he said sternly"he raped..her hand cuffed her to a bed 3 hours and got beaten-half...way to death what else you need to know yes I'm pregnant but I still have to handle my motherly responsibility...I'm calling the police"I said "No!"Toni said "NO WHAT DO YOU MEAN NO!..DID YOU HERE WHAT I JUST SAID "I YELLED "look babe I understand but if the police come I can't be here they find out about me my whole trap goes down the drain"he said "YOU SELFISH SON OF BITCH THINKING ABOUT YOUR SELF WHAT ABOUT ME US AND THIS UNBORN CHILD...LOOK I DONT CARE LEAVE WHAT EVER IM CALLIN"I SAID dialing 911 he walked out the door.