chapter 13

*A month later*
My baby girl is getting so big and she got darker and I got her ears pierce was that a day she cried all day long none stop she looks just like her daddy he already bought her Jordan's I think its kind of waisting money because they not gone last she can't even walk yet but he said he wants his twin to be fresh.
Right now I'm cooking breakfast and I started working last week so im doing fine actually helping patients "baby breakfast is ready!"I called I walked I upstairs since I was already ready for work I dressed zairia I put her on a Cinderella shirt and a tutu and a blue flower on her head with her white and blue Jordan socks and fed her "daddy is coming"I told her as he walked in picking her up I kissed him goodbye and headed to work.

Toni pov~now that Mia be gone to work I have to get used of being by myself and not being with the gang because I have kashay I love her she is so precious I always make sure my baby what the damn girls call it...on fleek yeah y'all know what I'm talking about because soon as some body mess with my daughter I'm beating ass right now im spinning her around in the air I love the way how she tries to crack a smile and show her gums👶😹😹
2hours later
"I love you kashay"I said laying her down kissing her for head now she is taking her nap i went down stairs fixing me a sandwitch and ate it that junk was so good bruh with them potato chips on the site then I went upstairs and checked on,baby girl and cut on the baby speaker so I can here when she crying and watched football and next thing you know I was out.......
4 hours later
I just woke up and fed kashay and then played with her. kamia should be on her way home then the door bell rung I put the baby down and went in the room grabbing my pistle and went to the door and opened it,it's malik "why yo Mexican ass keep coming around here?!!!"I asked "To see my daughter!!fool we had sex a week before y'all got back together !!!"he yelled I pulled out my gun and put it to his head "That's my daughter I don't play about my family now get to fuckin steppin!"I said through my teeth then Mia pulled up jumping out her car "what a da-....Antonio put the gun DOWN NOW YOU HAVE A DAUGHTER IN THERE!!!"SHE SCREAMED "or is it mine he said y'all had sex a week before we got back togetherr!!"I said holding the gun to his head as my hand shook "OK o-okay I'm gonna go"malik said "bring yo ass right back here!!!"I said "is it his baby I'm gone only ask once !!!"I said "N-no how could you think,that she look just like you I can't believe this Is happeninggg!"she pushed me out the way going in,the house I let the punk ass nigga malik go but something in this milk ain't clean.I walked in the house and sat on the couch I put my gun up and kamia was changing kashays diaper she put her clothes in the guest room and kashays and locked the door I could here kamia crying and screaming all the way downstairs I knocked on,the room door "kamia?"I said calmy "LEAVE US THE FUCK ALONE !!!"she yelled "damn"I mumbled I busted open the door kamia was throwing everything she could at me "stop baby calm down now you got a daughter in,here!!"
"Im not yo freaking baby "she said "I'm sorry damn!"I said "know you not you have a daughter now you dont think she yours at least I thought you did you never cared since you found out I was pregnant you messing with hoes huh do you even love me!!putting a gun on my ex what you thinking!"she yelled "I'm sorry ight but the nigga keep showing up to my damn house like the baby it kind of look like him"I said shrugging my shoulders "DONT FUCKIN PLAY WITH ME THATS NOT WHAT YOU SAID 1 MONTH AGO YOU SAID SHE YOUR TWIN AND ALL THAT SHIT I WANT THEM GUNS AWAY MY DAUGHTER IN THAT TYPE OF ENVIRONMENT!!AND YO HOUSE OKAY IGOT IT!and and she is not an it ,she is a girl!"SHE YELLED AT ME DAMN  I messed up she grabbed her purse grabbed the baby and her clothes and left "baby wait!!"I said "fuck you me and my child will be fine!"she said speeding off .
Kamia pov~this nigga dumb ass hell he can keep them hoes,rings,house and his money I can work on my own yes I loved him but damn how you gone doubt your child and then you might have a son think i forgot !!
Now I'm unbuckling zairia from her car seat walking in my house after laying her down I went back outside grabbing all of our bags😡😡😠
Then after feeding her and burping her after a while she went to sleep so I went and grabbed the baby speaker and went to the living room and got me some tissues and so cookies and cream ice cream and watched the color purple I cried the whole time yeah ziaria kind of look mixed with Mexican but that don't mean that she is malik's baby he already got lania pregnant!!!if its true.

Now Toni is blowing up my phone 5 missed calls and I finally answered
Me:WHAT TONI DAMN!

Toni:I just want everything to be okay I don't want-

Me:TONI ITS NOT ABOUT WHAT YOU DONT WANT ITS About the baby the BABY GIRL I THOUGHT YOU WOULD NEVER DOUBT IF YOU WANNA SAY SHE NOT YOURS THAN I DON'T WANT HER AROUND YO ASS!!

Toni:LOOK LOOK MIA listen

Me:NO TONI YOU LISTEN IF YOU DON(CRYING) CARE ABOUT HER THAN DON'T I CAN WORK ON MY OWN IM TIRED OF DEALING WITH ALLL THE DRAMA!!!

Toni:MIA baby she is my child I know that when I held that gun I didn't know what to think....MIA...hello

Me:I'm sorry goodbye

Call ended

I went upstairs to go and check on ziaria she was knocked out I took a quick shower and put on my PINK 2 pc pajama set and then I made sure everything was locked and went back upstairs and layed down falling fast asleep.