chapter 24

2 month later

Kamia pov~Hey guys yea my pregnancy is going well I'm gong on 4 months and Ana she is okay and chance is locked up for 20 years and ziaria my sweetie is just too cute and me and Toni we good 💑 and I love him no matter what "babe can you get me a soda!!?"Toni asked "what I look like a damn soda machine!!...he'll no!"I said sitting down on the bed "mommy can you get me some milk?"Ana asked I rolled my eyes "sure babycakes"I walked down stairs fixing her a cup of milk handing it to her she know to put it in the sink.

I walked in ziarias room to check on her she still sleep I went back in The bedroom where Toni was on the phone "WHAT!.....FUCK OKAY IM ON THE WAY BYE!"HE HUNG up the phone and he looked pissed "what happened? !!!"I asked "some body shot up my FUCKIN TRAP!!"he started grabbing guns from in the house where I didn't even know existed he kissed my lips I grabbed him by his shirt "Don't get killed.....don't die on us!!"I said he looked me in the eyes "I won't baby I got yall"he said "wait....I thought you quit!!!!"I said remembering the past "I'm not selling I still own the FUCKIN place that's my money"he walked out kind of slamming the door.
Then my phone rang

Me~ hello

Unknown~hey shawty miss me

Me~ WHO THE FUCK IS THIS STOP PLAYIN GAMES.

UNKNOWN~OUR KISS WAS WONDERFUL

me~What?!!

Unknown~ now you PLAYIN dumb

Me~MATHEW!!!!

Mathew~Yea hey

Me~go talk to my best friend CHECK ON YOUR BABY MAMA YOUR SON

MATHEW~I-

HUNG UP

I walked up stairs and I picked up ziaria changing her and her outfit and put her hair into 2 pony tails she will be 1 soon 😚😚😁😁
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗💗

"WHAT IN THE HELL T
ANTONIO! !!!"I said looking at all the blood on him "hurry go take a shower before the girls see you!!!"I said as he jogged up the stairs.

2Hrs later

Toni was all dressed and he walked pass me "bring yo ass back here, now tell me what went down!"I said moving my hand to tell him to sit on the bed "okay so one of my home boys called and told me one of my home boys got shot and they was shooting at the trap I got there got him to the hospital I got hand prints and stuff but the peorson who did it had to be looking fo me cause my office was Messed  up like they was looking for some so yea "he said "well......Mathew called my phone earlier-"

"I don't like him I sware I'm gone kill- "

"You KILL PEOPLE YOU ARE JUST LIKE MY DAD!!!"Ana said running off "damn it "Toni said getting up running after her I knew this was coming.

Toni pov~ "anaaaa hey!"I said I caught her by her arm she snatched away I sware she have her mom attitude "what......tell the truth you Are like my dad always killing, being a thug, hurting girls what else do drugs too" she said. how does this girl know all of this stuff "look Im not like what you think okay, I'm a good guy I make mistakes yea. But none like yo dad have done TO YOU I WOULD NEVER! -"

"LEAVE ME ALONE!"SHE SLAMMED HER ROOM DOOR I WALKED back to our bedroom tbh I'm getting trier of fighting with this child that's not biologically mine I do everything I can for her and all she give me I FUCKIN attitude.

"Handle yo FUCKIN daughter kamia"that's all I could say all she did was look at me she got off the bed as tears fell speed walking away I just sat there she pregant I'm gone let her be alone right now.

Kamia pov~I just layed on the bed on my phone playing candy crush and he walker back in "HANDLE yo FUCKIN daughter Kamia!"he yelled I grabbed my phone as tears fell speed walking down stairs to the living room I know she isn't biologically his and she has a bad attitude and I'm pregnant with a small child too and with he adding on to its hard........it's hard ouch! The baby just kicked me any way Ana after everything she went through how do you expect her to be all sweet she probley in pain but I'm gone get that nasty ass attitude in check soon tho.

"Hey. .....mom can we talk?"Ana said from behind me I kinda jumped "yea sure"I said she grabbed my hand taking,g me up stairs to her room locking the door I sat on her bed it's actually comfortable she stood in front of me "I understand like how I act towards people but I can't help it I can't be the same sweet girl I use to.......and I just won't I can't get close to not another man ever and if um what ever his name....toni-"

"Mr.toni proceed "I said

"Any way I can't I been through too much pain and I'm too beautiful and I just CANT!!!"SHE busted into tears on the floor "IM SORRRYY!!....IM A TERRIBLE DAUGHTER! !!"she cried I picked her up "no baby no......you just have to learn how to control your feelings instead of putting them on other people when they try to help you"I said wiping her tears she shook her head as she sniffed I unlocked the door and walked out back to the bedroom "hey kamia"Toni said "she just had a big break down again Toni! !"I said "what!!,what happened? "H said "she was telling me about her problems and ho she will never get close to a man ever that's why she acts like that towards you and she won't ever change and how she was sorry....she said she was a terrible daughter I told her she just need to know how to control her self"I said "should I check on her or she gone give me smart mouth?"he said "Idk go and see"I said he got up and walked to her room.