chapter 11

My nephew 👆👆👆👆he is so adorable he was almost damn 7 pounds he got that good hair "so what am I?"Toni asked "the uncle dumbass"lashae said laughing
He just smiled giving him to Mathew laying him down lashar already had the baby bag she put him,on a baby blue Nike outfit then keishon fell asleep then I turn around lashae is knocked out we waved by and left."baby that's going to be us in 3 to 4 months from now "Toni said kissing me as we got it in the car driving home.

25 mins
*home*
I,went straight to the bed laying face down "damn baby yo ass giggling "he said kissing it "stop remember when you did that last time that's how we got this one "I said sitting up he kissed my,lips I took of my dress and put on me a taint top and some nike shorts and put my hair in a ponytail I'm  am so huge my belly button pokes out then my phone rang I answered it "hey it's Kim"I through that fuckin I phone 6 to the wall "FUCKIN BABY WHAT THE HELL WRONG WITH YOU"TONI YELLED I SLIPPED ON MY NIKE SLIDS and "your stupid hoe Kim calling my fuckin,phone  I'm going to find the bitch "I said grabbing my pistle "baby baby ..kamia!!"
"WHAT THE..FUCK DO YOU WANT!!!!?"I said as tears dropped down,my,face "put the fuckin gun down NOW!!!"he said "why ...bitches keep trying my patience 1 more time Toni and then I'm gone beat the shit outta her if I put a bullet up her ass I,bet I won't get anymore text messages or calls!"I said putting the gun down "you really cracked that fucken phone up girl look at it "he said picking the phone up "I don't give a fuck!"I said as he put the gun in,the locker I went and sat on,the bed "baby you don't got to be like this"Toni said "Antonio what are you saying what does she want why is she the only fucking hoe after you how do ahr know about me I never met her!!!?"
He shrugged his shoulders "nigga you better stop playing games!"I snatched his phone

Kim~hey baby coming over

Antonio ~i don't know damn

Kim~you know you miss this big ass your son been looking for you
I stopped right there and threw his phone at him
"You you got a fuckin son!!"I slapped his ass "no i-i she lieing!!!"he said "text messages don't lie how could you so since you can't see her you secretly text the bitch how could you disrespectttt me like thhhaatt"I took the gun out the locker putting it to my head my eyes started to water so did his "kamia please don't do this think about baby girl"he said sniffing "fu-fuck you I want to die I been hurt to many times I'm,beautiful smart u faught for you what else cOULD YOU POSE TO NEED FROM,ME HUH TO HAVE MY BABY THEN FUCKIN CHEAT AGAIN I GOT ABUSED WITH,MY FATHER IF I KNEW I WAS GOOOING TO GO THREW THIS I WOULD HAVE HIT MY SELLF WHEN HE RAPED ME I SHOULD'VE BEEN, DEAD BUT I DIDNT GIVE UP!!!"I CRIED AS MY HAND SHOOK AND THE GUN WABLED AGAINST MY TEMPLE OF MY HEAD.
Then he slowly grabbed the gun from me as I dropped to the floor crying "don't touch me I can't do this shit anyyymoore god please"I cried as I stood up "you fuckin pussy ass nigga that's why that ring gone stay with you .
Antonio!"I said walking,pass him,going down stairs"kamia what in the fuck after all I,done for you what the hell you mean you stay under my rooft house!"he said "I don't have to stay here I got plenty of fuckin bread to buy my own place fuck boy Duce's✌✌since you want to brag ill be back to get my clothes and things"I said walking out slamming the door "bae I didn't mean it like that !'he said " dont fuckin bae me! oh,nah nigga you meant every word have a good time sleeping alone if you dont be with a hoe but I will just have to deal with the rest of my pregnancy alone goodbye Antonio slash kaliel"I sped off on his ass.