chapter 20

*Lashae house*

I'm now just pulling up to her house and knocked "hey girl come in she just got done eatting"she said welcoming me in "ok hey my baby girl and hey nephew he got so big his cute self😍"I said picking up ziaria kissing her cheek she showed her gums my whole world just lit up she is so adorable "are you okay are you....you know doing well from what happened?"lashae asked as I sat down taking in a deep breath "yeah I'm doing okay feeling better I'm not pregnant and um...I been having flash backs and he kept calling my phone earlier I threw it but Toni grabbed it answering the phone as they argued threw the phone and my day turned upside down I came to get ziaria because she make my days special she makes my whole world turn she makes me wanna push harder "I said as a tear fell I wiped it and put her inside of her seat she cried as I put her pacifier in her mouth "well we got to get goin"I said picking up her car seat as she handed me her bags I took everything to the car and buckled her up "by best friend thank you for keeping her"I said waving "girl any time by auntie baby😍"she said blowin a kiss as I sped off.

*home*
Soon as I pulled up I honked the horn as Toni walked outside to open the door to take ziaria in the house "hey daddy girl daddy miss you"he said baby talking her.he grabbed the car seat as I got the bag putting it on the couch he took her out spinning her around I'm so happy my baby is home we are now a full family then she fell asleep in his arms he took her upstairs to her room.

Toni pov~I am so happy my baby girl is back home every time I see her it makes my day light up she is my every thing after she fell asleep in my arms I took her to her room and went back down stairs with Kamia and Sat beside her as she just looked at me "I love you babe"I said "I love you too Toni I'm sorry that I always yell and put you through hell"she said I could see the pain in her eyes "WHY ARE YOU APOLOGIZING babe you are the one going through he'll getting raped and abused baby I feel your pain don't apologize you did nothing wrong your a survivor you strong"I said wiping her tears as I kissed her passionately as she layed her head on my shoulder "that's why you are so..so important to me we have a child together and I just know you are the man of my life"she said my eyes widened like she is telling me all of her feelings like this and the man of her life!

I kissed her for head and picked her up in bridal style taking her up stairs to our bed room and layed her on her back as she layed her head on her pillow I started to massage her shoulders slowly and then I kissed her neck and then she accidentally moaned but that let me know that it felt good then I easily slipped off her shirt kissing all the way down to her belly button she flinched a little as I found a mark on her side like a bruise now that made me heated I stoped "why did you stop?"MIA asked turning over "this bruise did he do...do this to you?!!"I asked "yes he grabbed my waist as I was fighting back and put me on the bed....I really don't want TO TALK ABOUT THIS!!"MIA said sitting up winching her eyes "look you know it hurts I don't want to hurt you even more baby "I said she folded her arms "I thought you was gonna relax me it's just a little bruise"she said making puppy eyes she looks so sexy💋 when she does that I bit my lip "fine what ever you want "I said then I slipped off her shorts and began to finish what I started.

Kamia pov~okay earlier I don't know why but I felt like I have been treating him bad with my attitude towards him about things and after me telling him my feelings he carried me bridal style to the bed room massaging my shoulders it felt so good to the point that I moaned on accident I needed to be relaxed after everything going on any way then he slipped off my shirt kissing me every where until he stopped "why did you stop? "I asked turning over "this bruise did he do...do this to you?!!"he asked then I explained it to him but I really didn't want to talk about it any more as my eyes winched a little because my waist stung a little bit "look you know it hurts I don't want to hurt you even more baby"he said then I folded my arms "I thought you was gonna relax me it's just a small bruise"I then made the puppy eyes it always work "fine what ever you want"he said as he slide off my pants then he ripped my panties off as I took off my bra he kissed me every where then he looked at my kitty as his mouth drizzled then I could feel his long as tounge in me "aaahhh"I moaned as my legs started to shake and then he started to finger me deep as he'll and I screamed but not to loud because of the baby "you ready baby"Toni said sliding off his boxers as he slid into me Lord give me the strength😍
.........

...............

After him thrusting its my turn I turned him over getting on top and I started to pounce and bounce I rode him like a bull like my life depended on it I could here him grunt so I knew it felt good then I started to fell my legs throb as I came all on him and his ass ate it I got up and he smacked my ass "STOP NIGGA!"I said I got my robe and went to go and Chek on the baby I walked in her room and she was still sleep so I walked back in the room to take a shower.

20Min later

I'm just gettin out the shower I brushes my hair into a pony tail and on some nike joggers and my Nike slides and my black taint top and Toni was coming out of the other restroom with his true religion outfit on I pit my clothes in the dirty clothes Ben and when I got out I went in ziaria room and she was stretching I picked her up to change her diaper and then I through it away and then all of a sudden she started to cry I tried quieting her,bottle,pacifier nothing worked

Damn!

"TooNNNII!!"I YELLED as he came running in with a sandwich "help me! She won't stop crying! !"I said as I began to do the same he grabbed her and she screamed louder "SHHHUUTUUPPP!!"I YELLED I WASN'T TRYING TO BUT I WAS AGGRAVATED she instantly shut up she was starring at me so was Toni
I think she thinks that Marquez is her dad or she might be confused but I'm not dumb enough to tell Toni that!!!

What if she is thinking that what am I going to do?

Jesus help me......😧😬😮