Chapter 17

All I needed to do was get past today and I would only have one day left of working with creepy Mark. If he came anywhere close to me I would lose it. He can't just keep checking me out like I'm a piece of meat. He doesn't get the right to just look at me like that. I wouldn't allow him too.

The day was fairly boring. Mark didn't even make inappropriate comments to me. Actually, Mark stayed away from me for most of the day. It wasn't until around six o'clock when he finally spoke to me.

"I figured you would want to get on your way as soon as possible, so I decided to get you the money you needed so you could call the mechanic tomorrow morning and then once you are done working for the day you could get on your way."

He was acting like a different person. For the short time I had known Mark he never did anything for anyone else unless there was something in it for him. Even though I knew I shouldn't fully trust him I wanted to get out of this creepy motel even more.

"Thank you," I said, trying not to act shocked.

"No problem. The money is in my room." He reached into his pocket and grabbed his room key. "My room is the one next to yours. The money is on the bedside table near the bathroom."

I took his key and headed towards his room. I walked in to find a very normal room. It was an exact mirror image of mine. I walked over to the bedside table by the bathroom and saw the envelope where he said it would be.

Before I could leave, a hole in the wall caught my eye. The hole wasn't simply a nail-sized hole. The hole was the size of a finger and it saw right into my room. I couldn't believe my eyes. You could see my room, which means you could also see me when I was in there. He saw me get changed. He has been watching me.

"Has it clicked yet, darling?" Mark asked, locking the door.

He started walking towards me.

"You've been watching me," I said, too scared to try to hide the fear in my voice.

"That's right. I have been watching you. I've been waiting to have you my dear and I can't wait for me to take you right here on this bed."

I shivered. He was going to rape me. I ran towards the door, not giving up without a fight. Before I could fully get the lock undone, he was right next to me, blocking my only way of escaping.

Mark started to advance towards me. I backed up, but something hit the back of my legs. The bed.

"Aw, you thought you could get away. What a naughty girl you are. You'll have to be punished for that."

His hand came in contact with my face, causing me to fall on the bed. I sat up as fast as I could, backing up till my back hit the wall.

"Please let me go," I said through tears.

"No can do darling. You see once you get the paycheck you will be on your way, leaving me here all by myself. Now that's not fair, especially because I haven't felt the touch of a girl in a long time. I knew that you wouldn't voluntary sleep with me based on our first encounter, so I would have to force you to sleep with me."

Tears were streaming down my face. He was going to take my virginity. This is going to be how my first time was going to be. I was going to be raped. Something sparkly caught my eye. Handcuffs. He had two pairs dangling from his fingers. He leaped at me suddenly, pinning me to the bed. He opened one set of handcuffs and secured one of my hands to one bedpost. He then worked on getting the other hand secured. I tried my hardest to get free, but he was too strong for me.

His hands started to roam my body, traveling underneath my shirt. "I can't wait to see your body. I have been picturing it since I first saw you. You're going to feel so good."

There was nothing I could do to get him off of me. My hands were secured, not even able to budge. He was too strong for me to fight. There was nothing I could do. I was going to be raped. I had been defeated. He raped me. Mark raped me as I cried on a creepy motel bed with my hands handcuffed to the bedframe.

After he was done raping me, he took of my handcuffs. He looked into my eyes and said, "If you call the cops I will find you and get you. I will rape you over and over until you become nothing. Do I make myself clear?"

I nodded. I wanted to get as far away from him as I possible could and fast. As soon as he left the room, I ran to my room. I no longer felt safe in this room anymore. Since I knew he couldn't see into the bathroom I ran there and locked the door behind me. I slid down the door and cried.

After I had had enough of crying in the bathroom, I went back out and got my pajamas. I took a shower, trying to get the feel of his hands off of my body. It didn't matter how much I scrubbed my body, I still felt his hands on me. I changed into the clothes and walked back into the room. I crawled onto my bed and leaned on the headboard, hugging my knees to my chest. He had taken a part of me. He had made me feel numb.