Chapter 2

Jungkook's POV

I'm standing at the top of the stairs and the flashbacks keep coming and I start getting dizzy and my head pounds where I fell into the black road that day.

"Jungkook! Watch out!"

Jin's POV

Taehyung barges into the kitchen with his box smile so big you could fit my pink jewelry box in it, Tae's excitement can't be contained and he is bright red while bouncing off the walls.

"JUNGKOOKIE HAD A SEX DREAM ABOUT ME!!!!!" he squealed.

Everyone instantly looks up the alien dongsaeng in shock.

"What!" Suga, J-hope, Namjoon and I say in sync

"Are you sure it wasnt about me because I am the sexiest of the group" Jimin smirks while lifting up his shirt to try and reveal his abs.

"Jimin it wasn't about you"  Hopie says while winking to Namjoon.

"How would you know that it wasnt about me" the short one retaliates

"Because Jimin you got no ja-" Namjoon was cut off when Jimin jumped on top of him and covered his mouth yelling at him not to finish that sentence.

I decided to just let all my dongsaengs fight it out while I go and give my maknae a little talk about growing up.

When I reach the bottom of the stair case I see Jungkook starting to slip.

"Jungkook! Watch out!" someone yells behind me as Jungkook falls like a ragdoll. I was frozen and I didnt know what to do until I was pushed out of the way and Yoongi caught him halfway down the stairs.

I regained my composure and ran to help Yoongi carry my unconcious maknae but instead he shoved me away with his shoulder and walked up the stairs and laid Kookie down on his bed. I quickly followed after them. I saw Suga checking Jungkook's pulse and his eyes when I walked in I went over to check his temperature but before I made contact with his forehead my hand was slapped away by Suga who was glaring at me.

"WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH YOU, YOU THINK YOU'RE SO MATURE AND SMART. YOU TRY AND ACT LIKE OUR MOTHER BUT AS SOON AS WE ARE IN DANGER YOU JUST FUCKING STAND THERE. YOU ARE SO SELF INVOLVED YOU ALMOST KILLED MY MAKNAE WHY DONT YOU JUST GO PLAY WITH YOUR STUPID LITTLE MARIO GAMES AND YOU CAN SAVE PRINCESS PEACH BECAUSE YOU OBVIOUSLY CANT SAVE ANY OF US" Yoongi screams at me while backing me into a wall then shoving me out the door and slamming it. When I turn around and see everyone staring at me in disbelief. I feel the tears run down my face and I barge through them and lock myself in my room refusing to Namjoon and Hoseok despite their relentless knocking.

Suga's POV

After an hour Kookie started to stir and he finally opened his eyes.

"Jungkook, I told you to watch out" I tried to joke with him but when I did his eyes filled with tears.

"Daewoo? DAEWOO YOU'RE ALIVE!" Jungkook cries and wraps his arms around me crying and sniffling.

"No Kookie it's me Suga hyung, Who's Daewoo?" its almost as if he froze before he instantly let go of me.

"GO AWAY HYUNG I DONT WANT YOU HERE GO AWAY!!!" Jungkook Screamed. I didnt know what else to do so I unlocked the bedroom door and left only to be greeted with bangtan minus Jin.

Wassup peoples.
Ok so i was writing and it looks like a SUGAKOOKIE VS JINKOOK at the moment

Anyways I hope you enjoy this chapter

Happy reading

I'm so proud of these boys they got me into kpop in 2012 with FANTASTIC BABY they have come so far in 10 years ❤❤❤❤