Chapter 18

Jungkook's POV

Daewoo was in love with someone and she probably loved him too, I ruined that. I haven't seen or heard from Minyeo since the funeral, she was so different, her eye's held no emotion and she didn't talk to anyone nor even me. Minyeo only cried when she thought she was alone, she rested her head on his casket when no one was around and she silently shed tears, I peaked my head through the door then walked away. Did I ruin her only chance at ever being happy, Daewoo said you only ever get one soulmate in life and she lost hers because if me.

What if I lose my soulmate? I don't want that to happen and I wont let it no matter what. Jin and Namjoon are so happy together, but I can't do that, I can't hurt the one I love the most or put them in danger it's just not fair.

I leave my room and knock on Suga hyungs door because he is the only one not sharing, after a second he allows me to enter.

"Hyung? Can I share a room with you?" I ask but he shakes his head and my dissapointed rises.

"Hyung please, I don't wanna share with Tae anymore he's too clingy" sorry Tae I have to. Yoongi raises an eyebrow at my statement then shakes his head.

"Go share the room that Hoseok, Jimin and Jihyun are in, tell Jimin he's allowed to share with me and Hope can share with Tae" hyung says and I nod feeling a little better. I go to knock on Jimins door and Jihyun opens it then he waved his brother over and went back to the spare bed.

"Hyung me and suga decided it was too crowded having 3 people in one room so he wants you in his room, Hobie in mine and I'll stay with Jihyun" I told him and after a bit he agreed and I went back to my curent room to see Tae laying in bed cuddling his toy Nick doll a fan have him.

"So Kookie, do you believe in soulmates?" he asks quietly and I go to lay down next to him.

"My cousin told me that you only ever get one" I reply but he shakes his head.

"That doesnt answer my question, do you believe in them?" he pushes his question and then starts leaning over me. Do I say yes, and tell him my feelings, do I say no and protect him.

"Why are you suddenly so concerned about this hyungie?" I look up at him and now he is directly on top of me with both hands beside my head.

"Because I think I found mine" he says before crashing his lips into mine, he was soft but passionate and my feelings for him immediately grew and I felt all warm and happy. Before I had the chance to kiss back reality come crashing down and I shove him off.

"Don't touch me Taehyung" he looks at me heartbroken, I'm already hurting him, this is what I didn't want.

"Im not you're soulmate, you're boyfriend or even you're roomate anymore, we're just bandmates stop being silly" I walk away from his bed and start packing my stuff.

"What do you mean we're just bandmates, you're so disgusted by me you can't even share a room with me" he starts crying and I know I just need to leave right now before I make things worse. I run down the hall to NamJin's room I tell him to go see Tae I then turn to Namjoon and start crying.

"I cant stop hurting people hyung"

Chapter sad
Chapter done
It will get better soooooooooooooooon

Yahhhhhh

...............

I cant wait for this drama holy shit