Chapter 24

Jungkook's POV

The last week has been great and I've been smiling alot recently too, my producer hyungs have started showing us the new song that they are making for our title song, Joonie, Hobie and Yoongie hyungs are so talented at producing. Next year I want to start producing more songs.

All of Bangtan pile into our van and we head off to the venue of today's fan meet event; I'm really excited, our fans always make me smile, and they give me lots of treats that are yummy and Jin hyung trys to steal. Sometimes Tae can be annoying at events, he flirts with all the fans and I get jealous, but he is too cute to be angry at. Today Im sitting between the window and Tae, who has Hobie hyung on his other side.

I'm suddenly pushed against the glass as the two people I'm sharing the seat with start pushing and play fighting until we hear Jin scold them from the front of the van, apparently it's dangerous and can distract the driver. I sigh and place my head on the Tae's shoulder and close my eyes, I feel a little tired and should save my energy so I can give my fans all the love they deserve. I soon feel Tae poking me to get my attention.

"What's up hyungie?" I mumble staying in my relaxed state.

"Yah, Kookie if you're gonna call Tae hyung call me hyung too, Im older than Tae!" Jiminie whines from behind me. I chose to ignore him and I look up at the boy who is still poking me.

"Are you feeling okay Kook?" He asks softly, I nod my head in reassurance and soon we arrive at the fanmeet. We are all ushered inside by security as we hear the screams and rumbles from the growing amount of fans arriving outside the venue, even though the event won't start for almost 2 hours most of the fans are here.

The day starts flying by, interacting with fans, eating lots of yummy treats and watching my hyungs all smiling and laughing. Every now and then Jin hyung will fight over food or I'll pout to Tae for flirting. I am drawn away from my daze as a young boy sits in front of me, most of the time we have female fans and usually they are in their teens, but he looked to be only 10.

"Hello, how are you going today? And what's your name?" The sweet looking boy grins at me and gives  me a small plushie and the album he wants signed.

"Hey hyung, I'm good now, I'm so happy to be meeting you guys, when I grow up my younger cousin and me want to be idols just like BTS" the little boy is just the cutest fan we have, I can't wait to see him and his cousin on stage one day.

I start signing his album and leaving a cute message until I remember I still haven't learnt his name.

"What's your name?" I ask and his response makes me feel sick with guilt and sadness.

"My name is Daewoo"

I quickly finish signing his album before smiling and rustling his hair earning me another giggle. Daewoo moves off to Joonie and I turn to Hope hyung.

"Hyung is the fan meet nearly over?" I say trying to smile while my chest feels heavy and my heart hurts.

"I think we have half an hour left why? Do you feel sick?" I nod and ask to leave for a minute and I get permission. I politely leave and bow while receiving confused looks from the other members who don't understand what's happening.

Once I exit the room my head is pounding and I start feeling dizzy, I run to the change rooms and start trying to drink as much water as I can while taking a pain killer for my head.

"Daewoo hyung you're really good at singing, are you gonna be famous one day?"

"Only if you're standing next to me as we perform together"

"Really hyungie! You promise?"

"Of course Kookie, Pinky Promise"

IM ALIVE BECAUSE ONE DAY I WILL DIE BUT THAT DAY IS NOT TODAY!!!!!!

Yeah i know i haven't updated but don't be angry plz.

BTS IS COMING TO AUSTRALIA

GOT7 IS COMING TO AUSTRALIA

IM DYING AND BROKE!

Also Not Today MV RELEASED IM DEAD

Please comment how you feel about this book, how you feel about the BTS comeback, how you feel about kpop, how you feel about life. Dudes comment anything I love my readers please talk to meee

 Dudes comment anything I love my readers please talk to meee