Chapter 43

Taehyung's POV

Jungkook has locked himself in our room since he woke up, he's having a bad day and since he has been getting alot better lately and acting like his old self we were all blindsided by his current mood swing.

"Jin hyung he won't open the door" I whine latching on to his broad shoulders and letting him carry me around. 

"Look Tae, we have just under two months of preparing left until the comeback, he has been alot happier, he's been eating properly, sleeping better and everything but he can't just magically get better. So give him some space" he says pushing me off of him so I land on the floor.

I nod and decide to go and pester Jimin, hopefully I can get him away from Yoongi hyung. Since the incident in the practice room the other week where we pointed out Jimin's innocence and hyung blue balls a few things have changed. We not so long after discovered that the producing room is not as soundproof as we thought is was and our bedrrom walls are far from it.

"Chim Chimmmm!" I yell outside his bedroom door only to hear angry groans and mumbles of dissapointment from Yoongi hyung while a red lipped and messy haired Jimin opens the door. I grab his hand and pull him into the lounge room in hopes of playing video games with him and Hopie hyung.

"Yah! Taehyung! That's my boyfriend not yours!" I hear Suga yell from the other side of the dorm and I giggle knowing how I disturbed them right before they were about to have sex.

"Honestly you two are doing it so often it's almost like you are trying to get pregnant, like damn give the bed a break" I tease seeing Chim get all flustered.

"You're not any better Tae"

Suga's POV

All I can hear are Tae and Jiminie arguing about each others sex lifes like horny teenage girls while Hoseok tries to break it up and I'm trying to take a nap. It doesn't take too long before I realise that getting some sleep now is impossible with all the noise going on. Namjoon is in a meeting with Bang PD-Nim and so everyone else has a day off from rehearsals and schedules.

I decide to go and check on Jungkook, he has been upset today and I wanna check on him and make sure he's okay. I knock on his door only to be told to go away, nodding my head I leave the dorm all together to go to the local fast food shop and buy some fried chicken for everyone.

Upon arrival at the dorm I'm swarmed by my fellow bandmates all wanting food. I place the bigger of the two bags of food on the dining room table for them to sort out while I go back to the maknae's room hoping to draw him out with food. I knock on the door again but this time tell him I have brought food. I hear him contemplating with himself for a minute or two before I hear his lock click and the door opens just enough for his head to stick out. Jungkook slowly sneaks his arm out in an attempt to grab the bag of food in my hands until I pull it away.

"I'll give you chicken if you let me in" I bargain and slowly the door opens just enough for me to come in before it is slammed closed once again. The quiet boy looks at me expectantly hoping for his meal but instead I place the bag on his desk and look at his red eyes.

"Give me your arms Jungkook" I say keeping my voice strong, he obeys and I roll up his sleeves to see most of the bruises have faded except for a fed blotchy patch near the underside of his elbow on his left arm again obviously using his more dominant hand to infict the pain. 

"Are you having a bad day Kookie" he nods and cries until I pull him into a hug. I know that right now I'm going to do something that is gonna upset him but it needs to happen. While he cries into my chest I pull out my phone and text Taehyung to come upstairs and into the bedroom.

It doesn't take long before I hear the door open and close signalling Taehyung's arrival. He instantly comes up behind his boyfriend and hugs him tightly, only letting go enough for Jungkook to turn around and cry into his chest.

"Jungkook, show Taehyung your arms." I say trying to keep my voice firm. Reluctantly he creates a space between him and his boyfriend and he shows his arm that has a bruise forming on it.

"What happened Jungkook, did someone hurt you?" Taehyung asks with tears in his eyes.

"I did it hyung"

Chappi done

Hey guys what do ya think? Im like actually updating more than once every 2 months yayyyyyy

Anyway I'm bored