Chapter 8

Jimin's POV

"Hyung! You can't just leave as straight as you got here. IS JUNGKOOK A BETTER LITTLE BROTHER!" Jihyun cries and my heart is torn between my brother and my maknae, I didnt know he felt that way.

My phone buzzes in my pocket it's a text from Jin hyung, He located Jungkook and updated me on how Tae is threatening to cuff the maknae to him. I just turn off my phone and comforted my brother.

"Mianhae Hyunnie, I'll stay"

Yoongi POV

"Suga hyung. Stop worrying the train will be here any minute. Namjoon places his hand on my shoulder but I shrug it off. Hoeseok then grabs my arms and starts dancing.

"~Cheer up baby~
~cheer up baby~"

I feel a smile tugging on my lips but I still shrug him off.

"Thanks Hopie and Joonie" I turn around to see the train pull up and see. Jungkook stumble off the train with Jin and Tae travelling close behind making sure to keep him in eyeshot. Where's Jimin? Why didn't he come home?

"Kookie! We missed you" J-hope runs to him but gets shoved aside by Jungkook and he ends up tripping.

"Leave me alone hyung. Stop trying so hard you're just going to get hurt" he tries barging past me aswell but instead I grab his wrist and pull hin into our van amd drive off with out the other members.

"Hyung leave me alone!"

"No! I will not let you lie to us and hurt us any more I dont want any more secrets and if something is wrong and if anyone in our group will understand it's me so please open up I know your unhappy. I've had depression and I've suffered and I can help you if you open up!"

"Hyung pay attention to the road! Hyung pull over, I can't kill you too!"

I slam my foot on the breaks and see the maknae hyperventilating in the back seat. I rush out of the car and rush to Jungkook's door and pull him put of the car and sit him down on the grass next to me. I rub his back and run him through all breathing techniques that my therapists used to give me when things were bad.

Jungkook's breathing goes from stable to slow and I feel his while body fall forward and little snores escape his mouth.

"What are you hiding maknae?"

"Daewoo hyung I'm sorry" he starts whining in his sleep and he pulls on my shirt while whimpering. Why will this kid only open up when he's unconscious. I pull him closer and lightly run his hair through my fingers whispering it's okay in his ears while he calms down.

I pull out my phone and call the others.

"~hey guys sorry for driving off without you"

"Min Yoongi! What is going on! Why are you whispering? and where is my maknae!"

"~ssshh Jin eomma he is asleep but something is wrong he freaked out in the car and then started saying weird things do you know whats up with that?"

"Call Jimin he will explain hopefully"

The line goes dead. What does Jimin know that we don't?

Bleghhhhhh studying exams and essays have killed my brain ans i still have until next Wednesday to go ughhhh Im so sorry to my readers this is a shitty chapter but my brain is broken also my updates are as common as unicorns and as regular as a man's period. Sorry happy Namjoon Day!!!

 Sorry happy Namjoon Day!!!