Chapter 16

Jin's POV

I reach the kitchen and realise that it's too quiet for my liking so I seek out someone to cook with. Hobie and Jihyun are sleeping, so I go up stairs and knock on Jimins door and he opens it quickly, almost as if he was already on his way out.

"Oh, hyung hi...  Do you know where Yoongi hyung is, I need help with lyrics" he asks, I point him in the direction of the producing room and continue down to the maknaes room. I open the door to see one of them fast asleep, while Kookie is writing in a small book with his headphones in, I walk over to him and quietly get his attention without waking baby Tae.

"Annyeong Jinnie" he tucks his book under his pillow and I silently wave him out of the room and we make our way from the room and down to the kitchen.

"Hyung? Did you want help with dinner" I nod and we begin preparing the food while making idle chatter.

"Jin hyung, why do we keep getting dating rumors? people think I'm with chaeyeon, and Yeri and even Nayeon" he exclaims in confusion and I cant help but laugh.

"It's because you're so cute baby, why is is suddenly upsetting you now? Do you maybe like someone?" I ask hoping to get an answer that involves my other maknae.

"No well, maybe, I don't know. Sometimes I get a tingly feeling and my heart gets all warm but..... Nothing don't worry hyung he- I mean she would never feel that way" he stops cutting the veges and starts stirring the soup on the stove and going quiet, that didn't go as planned.

Tae's POV

I wake up and notice no one else is in the room, but I hear Kook and Jin hyung laughing in the kitchen so I quietly sneak downstairs until and I hear how their conversation has gotten quieter.

"-Do you maybe like someone?"

"No well, maybe, I don't know. Sometimes I get a tingly feeling and my heart gets all warm but..... Nothing don't worry hyung he- I mean she would never feel that way"

I walk away and my heart starts to hurt and I think everything finally makes sense, I really love Jungkook but he likes someone, probably one if the pretty noona sunbaenims, or maybe one of the girls at his school.

I go up to Joonie hyungs room and flop down on his bed and cuddle into him.

"Hi Tae, wheres Jin? Is he still cooking dinner? He won't let me in the kitchen" I giggle and poke his cheeks.

"You guys always act like a couple it's so cute" then I see him go bright red and his face starts looking guilty.

"Wahhh, you guys ARE DATING!!!!"

Good job BAP, get well soon Yongguk, I know this is old news but I still love them and wanna wish him well, Zelo is my BAP bias, wbu?

CHECK OUT TOPPDOGG's NEW SONG

And JJCC's NEW SONG