Chapter 20

Hoseok's POV

I walk around the dorm looking everywhere for my gym bag, I swear I left it near the front door. I wanted to go out to the park for a while so I packed my bag with a change of clothes and a face mask do hopefully I wouldn't be recognised.  I run into Tae who also seems to be searching for something.

"I lost my bag, what did you lose?" I ask he looks up at me and looks nervous and guilty.

"I lost Jungkook" he says and he explained what had happened earlier, knowing Kook he probably just wanted to clear his head and dance for a while so he probably grabbed my bag instead of risking seeing Tae again. I told Tae what I thought and we instantly left to go to our dance studio, Tae looks nervous, he really does love Jungkookie.

I used to really like Jiminie or at least I thought I did, he always liked Yoongi hyung though, but recently I dont get butterfies when I'm near him and that spark no longer feels the same unless I'm with Jihyun. Do I like Jihyun?

Me and Tae arrive at the studio and we look through the glass panel on the door, we see Jungkook, he is bright red in the face. Jungkook tend to practice too hard when he is stressed, there has been a few times where he got upset so he practiced for almost 20hrs with no food and minimal water. We just observe him from the window till we see him stumbling more than usual.

We walk in and I take his phone and start blasting 'Touch my body' by Sistar, The maknae's both look at me with a smile, I feel better seeing them both smile. I start imitating and they are both laughing, jungkook gets up to grab his phone and I soon hear 'Up and down' by EXID and Kook-ah starts mimicking the dance until he continues to stumble. Tae who has been awkwardly watching over everyone in the door way the whole time walks his way over to the maknae and tells him to lay down. I take this as my cue to leave so I shut the door to the studio and wait outside for them. 

Tae's POV

He almost collapses on top of me as he lays down on my chest, his body temperature his really high and I can hear his heart beating loud and fast. Once his breathing starts to even out he wraps his arms around me and starts to cry. Our previous argument starts to fade away as I feel his arms around me, I try to confort him and he eventually calms down.

"Hyungie, I didn't want to hurt you, but I have to, to protect you" he cries softly. Confusion floods my mind, what does he mean by that.

"If I hurt you now, I wont kill you later" he buries his head further into my chest and continues crying.

"Kook, I promise that if Daewoo were here now he wouldn't want you crying, if he were here now he wouldn't want you to give up" I honestly don't really know anything about Daewoo but I that mentioning him in a situation like this affects my maknae deeply.

Jungkook looks up at me with his teary doe eyes, his face is all red and he looks pale from exhaustion. Even after all of this he is still the most beautiful person I have ever seen, I reach my hand up to his cheek and gently wipe away his tears. I cup his face and my emotions take over and the next thing I feel is fireworks.

I feel my lips against his, I feel at peace, yet I feel excited, happy and safe yet scared and anxious. This time though I feel him kiss back and I feel love.

Hey guys I hope you like this chapter sorry if its not that good I have really bad chest pains like I can't breathe and its sharp and idk, i should probably see a doctor but its been over a year and Im still alive.

FFetus vkook

FFetus vkook