Chapter 3

Suga's POV

After being kicked out of Jungkook's room I go straight to the producing room where I sit down and put on my headphones hoping to just stop thinking for a while. I start putting the finishing touches on my upcoming mixtape.

Even after blasting my music at full volume my brain wont stop.

Was I too harsh in Jin?

Why have I been so protective over my maknae these days?

Is Jungkook ok?

Should I apologise to Jin?

Who is Daewoo???

I am broken away from my thoughts when I get a knock on the door. I turn my music off while still leaving my headphones on my head.

"If you're here to lecture me go away, I'm working and I dont want to be disturbed" I tell Jimin who is lurking in the doorway. I don't even have to turn around to know it was him, after living with Bangtan for so long you tend to pick up on the little things and you can recognise them simply from shadows, the sound they make when they breathe, the sound of there footsteps and more.

"It's okay hyung, I'm just here to see how it's going because I cant let you release a bad solo album because it could affect the group as a whole, then nobody will ever listen to our music, nobody will buy our albums, nobody will like Taehyung in his upcoming drama and we will all be broke, we will have to disband and never see each other again. That last one shouldn't be so hard since you already hate Jin hyung so that should make it easier-"

"I get it okay! No I do not hate Jin hyng I am just angry at him and I don't care about anything you have to say alright! I just dont care!" I cut him off. Jimin always does this, he is always the one who tries to be the peacemaker of the group and he hates it when we are upset.

Jimin just sits in the corner quietly while I get back to editing my AGUST'D album. Every now and then my unwanted guest would let out a loud and annoying sigh.

"FINE I'LL GO TALK TO JIN HYUNG AND APOLOGISE!" I yell before stomping dowm the hall and knocking on Jin's door.

"Leave me alone Namjoon and Hoseok I dont want to talk about it" I hear him crying through the door. A wave of guilt passes through me, I made my hyung cry and its my fault.

"Hyung it's me, Yoongi. I came to apolog-" I was cut off when the door swings open and he launches himself onto me and sobs "I'm sorry" repeatedly into my shoulder. I lightly grab his shoulder and push him off me before leading us both into the bed to sit down and talk.

"Hyung, I'm so sorry. It's not your fault that Kookie fell, it's not your fault that you froze and panicked and its not your fault I screamed at you that my fault and I'm so sorry hyung."

After that Jin said he accepted my apology and so we just sat and talked until it got dark and he fell asleep. So I went to my room and did the same hoping to put today behind us.

Jungkook's POV

I called Suga hyung Daewoo! I didnt mean to, does this mean he will find out? Will he ask me about it? Will the others ask about it? What do I do?

I have to go and see him I need to talk to him.

I can travel back home to Busan and visit him. The train ride should only take roughly two hours so I can get there before morning if I leave now.

Bum bum bahhhhh~~~~~
Whats going to happen.
Meh I dont like this chapter hopefully the next one is better. Love you guys and please give me some feedback feel free to be brutally honest

 Love you guys and please give me some feedback feel free to be brutally honest

Rapmon why are you so prettyyyyy 💔💔💔