Chapter 5

Jimin's POV

We all run over to Jungkook to see him fast asleep while his arms are wrapped around a tombstone labelled Jeon Daewoo underneath the name was his birth and death date. Daewoo died one day before his eighteenth birthday. Jungkook never mentioned any close family members passing away at a young age, I'll ask Kookie about it later. I turn around to Jin Hyung and Tae and I tell them to just follow me to my parents house while I carry Jungkook.

I scoop the shivering maknae into my arms his jumper slightly wet from the cold damp night. Jin removes the pink blaket from around his shoulders and wraps it around Jungkook. After about 20 minutes we arrive outside ny childhood home. My parents are on Holiday in Japan so I tell Tae where to find the spare key so we can get inside. I go straight into my bedroom where Tae and I change Jungkook into some of my old pyjamas before we let him snuggle into the pillows and blankets. I quickly snap a picture of Kookie before sending it to all my hyungs back in Seoul tellin them not to worry. Jin walks in with a bowl of warm water and a cloth before placing the damp cloth over the youngers forehead. After being asleep all night in the cold and light rain we can't let him get sick.

Even though the sun is starting to rise we all call it a night. Taehyung insusts on sleeping next to Jungkook in my double bed so Jin and I make our way to the spare room, I let Jin hyung sleep on the bed while I sleep on the couch.

Jungkook's POV

I wake up snuggled against someones chest, it's so warm and comfy. I remove my head from under their chin and look up to Tae hyung sleeping peacefully. I snuggle back into him and try to go back to sleep, until I remember last night.

Shit they found me. How did they find me and where did they take me?

I look around the room and see pictures of Jiminie Hyungs family. Am I in his house? He probably helped the Hyungs find me.

The last thing I remember was talking to Daewoo. Shit do they know about Daewoo, what do I do, what do I do?

I have to act normal and pretend nothing has happened. I go downstairs and find the kitchen. I look through the cupboards and the fridge but all I can find it rice and eggs. I decide to make everyone fried eggs with rice.

As Im finished serving the last bowl I hear Taehyung scream from upstairs.

"HE'S GONE I LOST HIM AGAIN JUNGKOOKIES GONE!" I run up stairs and see Tae sitting on the bed in tears. Jiminie and Jin Hyung arrive just before I do. Am I the cause of their paranoia because I ran away. Yes it's my fault again but I need to act normal. I need to.

"Its okay guys I'm right here and I made breakfast"

Done i sat here in the freezing cold using slow public wifi for ages so i could update for you guys. I was so cold and i shouldve be working but i love you guys so its okay i finished writing it so now im home i will publish

Photo of the day issss.....