Rusted Metal

Unedited.

I'm on my brothers laptop writing this, he's asleep and he's going to lose his shit when he realises I'm on his laptop without asking or telling him. I am mentally preparing myself for sibling war. I'm back in school in eight days from when I'm writing this. *sobs*. I'm trying to prewrite chapters for you guys, and I know you're probably sick of reading my annoying a/n so I'll stop now. Enjoy.

(So sorry for it being so short)

(Please don't kill me, I'm sorry it took so long.)

I stared up at the pack house with wide eyes. It was a large building with trees and grass surrounding it. Gates and walls enclosed the space tightly, reminding me of a consensual prison. I swallowed and inhaled shakily. 

Various scents attacked me, whispers in the air from the members. They were all inside, I could hear their voices mingling with one another, oblivious to the three of us standing outside. Their new Luna. My hands shook and I looked between Xavier and Adrian nervously.

Adrian rubbed my back soothingly and laid a kiss on top of my head. "You will do amazing, love."

"They will love you." Xavier added. Being on pack grounds, he seemed different. His carefree aura was gone and was replaced by a more powerful one, the one that surrounded him when we first met. Adrian was still the same, nothing changed. Being on pack grounds didn't bother him, if it did, he didn't show it.

I nodded my head and straightened my shoulders. I am old enough to lead a pack, I am not a seventeen year old girl anymore, I am old. Mature.

Nodding at Xavier, I stared straight ahead as we walked to the door. I kept my back straight and my head high, I could do this. I stumbled before straightening, my cheeks warming in embarrassment. 

"Sorry." I apologized. Adrian scowled, his eyes hardening. I recognized that look. "Oh hell no. You are not carrying me!" I hissed at him. His scowl deepened and he narrowed his eyes on me.

"I can do whatever I want to." He said tightly. I tilted my chin up and stared him defiantly in the eyes.

He searched my eyes and sighed. He opted for holding my hand instead as Xavier wrapped his arm my waist. Their body radiated heat that my body seemed to soak  in, it calmed my nerves. They were beside me and they were going to stay beside me the whole night. 

Xavier pushed the door open, I cringed at the assault of so many scents at once. They were all so different yet, you could smell the similarities. Hundreds of eyes stared back at me. My hands shook and I stared with wide, terrified eyes at everyone. 

Their was a moment of silence as they assessed me before a man whistled loudly and soon everybody was cheering. People walked up and hugged me and talked to me, holding my hand or touching my shoulder as they spoke. Xavier and Adrian conversed with the males, their eyes on me to make sure I was okay.

For once, I was grateful for their over protectiveness. I eventually relaxed and talked easily with the pack members. They were respectful to me, never once hinting at any malice or hatred they felt towards me. I was surprised, I assumed they would be annoyed regarding a rogue being their new Luna as well as having another mate.

"Hello" A soft voice greeted. I looked at the person standing in front of me. Her wide brown eyes stared back at me with genuine innocence and curiosity, her blonde was long and in a thick side braid. Pouty lips tipped up into a smile, two dimples popping up. I blinked at her, unsure of how to react to such beauty and innocence.

A dusty pink graced her cheeks and her eyes flitted between my two mates, her wariness andf ear towards them evident. My eyes flickered to the man whose arm she clung to.