Pumpkins.

Unedited.

I'm that horrible author who has erratic updates, aren't I? 

WARNING: This is shorter than usual. I don't know when the next update is but enjoy this one anyways. 

"Get your hands off of me."

"I don't care, I am too tired for this."

"PUT YOUR GODDAMN PENIS BACK INSIDE YOUR PANTS AND AWAY FROM ME."

I glared deeply into my mates eyes. He growled and pushed me onto my back, covering my body with his. He placed kisses along my shoulder and neck, his lips peppering gently on my skin, never lingering too long on any one spot.

"You really need to learn how to show some respect, little mate." He said roughly. I smiled innocently up at him and pecked him on the lips.

"You two have driven me crazy these past three weeks and have been unbearable. Today you  both have to return to work and I'll still be by your side. I'm going to be a little snarky." I said seriously. 

The mate pull was strong with three of us, very strong, but they had been suffocating me these past three weeks. I couldn't look outside the window in case a male was standing there, they refused to let me anywhere near the kitchen by myself because it was too 'dangerous'. I was in the bedroom the entire time with the exception of brief visits to the bathroom alone. I knew it would be hard for the three of us to adjust to not all being together every second but the freedom was a welcome pro from our situation.

When male wolves had an office job, the female went with him and sat with him all day in his office. While my mates technically did have an office, they wouldn't always  be  in the office  and therefore, it was deemed unsafe for me to be able to go around with them some days in case I got hurt.

"Yes you are coming to work with me today." Xavier said smugly. "You will meet the pack members another day, today you will be glued to my side, your skin will always have contact with my skin." He breathed against my ear. I shivered, the man still had an effect on me, even after three weeks of constant sex.

"Where's Adrian?" I asked huskily. I cleared my throat, embarrassed at how needy I sounded. His eyes flashed.

"He's already left, we didn't want to wake you. He's making arrangements with his family, you'll be meeting all of them very soon."

"All of them?" I  choked. "I can't meet all of them! Are you both out of your minds?" I remembered his mothers cunning smile and how something just wasn't right with her. I thought of how they would all be like that but more powerful. God, I was going to drop to my knees the minute I got there with all of the power swarming around in the air.

"Yes." He answered simply. I paused and mused over which question he was answer but with one look at him, I figured it was probably both. I grinned.

He sighed deeply and kissed me briefly before rolling off of me. "We have to leave soon."

I mumbled in agreement, a yawn escaping my lips.

I dressed and had a bite to eat before we left. Xavier wrapped his arm around my waist and pulled me to him.

"I don't want you talking to anyone, okay? I don't want you to leave my side and I especially do not want you looking at any males." He pauses to let it sink in. "If a male looks at you too long, I will handle them or if they make you uncomfortable, you tell me. Understood?"

"Sir, yes sir." I saluted.

"I could get used to you calling me that." He said huskily. I laughed awkwardly and looked away, my cheeks going pink.