12 Minutes Past 11

Unedited.

My new book is up. Go look at it.

I'm in the middle of exams and I'm doing all Honours (which is like AP classes in America I think)  and Maths is today.

My stress levels are as high as the Spire right now, I can't.

Hug.

Kiss on the head.

Kiss on the lips.

Repeat.

Arm around my shoulder.

Arm around my waist.

This has been the greeting every time I see my mates. Even if I just leave to go to the bathroom, when  I come back that's how it is. If I thought they were touchy before, I was wrong. Their eyes are always watching me, watching my every move.

They can't go a second without touching me in some way.

Since we've gotten back home they're more clingier. If I'm not near them or touching them in any way then they become snappy. It's gotten to the point where I've had to come to meetings with them and hold their hands. I often found the meetings boring so earphones were shoved into my ears and my mind went elsewhere. I think about what my time was like alone a lot.

 I was still a little confused about the past few weeks.When we got back home a few weeks ago, not a lot happened. 

Adrian's family came to visit, the girls dropped snide remarks about how I abandoned my mates in their time of need and how they were surprised my mates hadn't punished me yet. I remember one of them making a comment and I just lost it. I started snapping at her and growling and Xavier had to calm me down.

I hadn't realised how bitchy they were in the past but it was like they finally realised I wasn't exactly like them and now they were going to make my life a living hell. They could bring it on because I was not going to step down and let them walk all over me. I'm ashamed to admit it, but i even thought about telling Xavier and  Adrian to deal with them for me. That shame evaporated when I received  a dirty look from one of them.

Bitch.

They haven't come by since then and I think Xavier was secretly glad. One day he murmured to me that they were all crazy and then well, we had sex. I loved Adrian with everything in me but his family really were crazy and needed to chill.

I've been having a lot of sex lately and I can't really complain. They're so nice and gentle with me but they also like to spice things up when they're frustrated or just downright horny, they're a lot rougher. I liked it that way as well.

I was lying down on the sofa, with my head on Adrian's lap and my legs on Xaviers when the doorbell rang. From the quiet murmuring I could hear, I was guessing it was the girls. Their high pitched bitching could be heard and identified from a mile away.

Adrian growled and lifted my head off his lap and gently placed it on a cushion. 

"I'll be right back." He said to me. He placed a kiss on my forehead and went to answer the door.

"What do you want?" He snapped at them. 

"We wanted to see if Wendy wanted to come to the spa with us. You've kept her all cooped up in there and she must be going crazy." One of them said. I had already forgotten their names again. They all just merged into one crazy lady in my mind. I could hear the others whispering to each other, their hushed voices were a lot louder than they thought they were.

Surprisingly, I wasn't. I didn't feel confined or trapped, nothing like how I felt before I left. I felt at home and comfortable, as if I belonged here.