Tubs of Sweets

OKAY LISTEN UP EVERYBODY!!!!

WENDY IS STILL A VEGETARIAN.

Yes I know I said 'chicken nuggets' and 'bacon slices' but that's because there is a substitute for basically everything and saying every time that she's eating 'vegetarian bacon slices' or 'veggie sausages' is just annoying and, honestly, when I tell people what I'm eating for dinner, I don't say veggie nuggets, I say chicken nuggets because that's what the packet says;
'Chicken Nuggets' and then it has a little Meat Free stamp thing that I found hilarious my first few months of being a vegetarian.

SO SHE'S STILL A VEGETARIAN EVERYONE, SHE JUST EATS MEAT FREE VERSIONS OF THE MEAT. IT'S ACTUALLY A THING and they can be quite delicious, my mam loves the burgers for some reason.

Also, I do read the comments and sometimes I go to reply and then don't but listen:

If you say anything offensive or wrong, even if you don't mean to, I'm going to delete the comment. If anyone says anything along the lines of 'they're acting retarded' or even comment something similar meant in a degrading way,not only will I delete your comment, I will report you.
My brother has grown up with them words being spat at him and I refuse to allow anyone to use that type of language near my book.
Commenting 'go kill yourself' or anything along those lines, the same actions will also happen.

Anyway,

Thank you, hope you enjoy the chapter.

Attraction in a weird thing. Your mind likes how someone looks, maybe how they do certain things and when that person does something you like, you're putty in their hands.

Adrian and Xavier are attractive. Their attractiveness is the kind where everybody is attracted to them, it doesn't matter if you're only attracted to scrawny guys, they just are that attractive. They don't use it to their advantage or are overly arrogant about it.

I look at their bodies now and can feel the familiar stirring in my lower belly at the sight of the two. Completely naked before me and so unashamed that I'm embarrassed. The wicked glint in their eyes and the smirks on their faces have me on edge, I'm nervous but I'm so damn excited that my heart sounds like a marching band.

I'm sitting on their bed, staring wide eyed as they watch me patiently. Their moves are precise and controlled, they don't want me to know what they are going to do, this should frighten me. It does but I still have that excitement deep in my gut, my inner self is squealing and watching with eager anticipation to see their next move.

"My father met my mother when they were only seven years old." Adrian says calmly. I tense and look at him. Is he really bringing up his mother and father when we are about to mate? Is he trying to live out a fetish he has for his mother with me? Why -

"You see, once my father set eyes on my mother , he knew. He knew that she was his and he was damned if he was going to let any male look at her for longer than a second. She's been sheltered all her life and she's the perfect mate for him." He crouched in front of me and softly stroked my cheek. "He had to mould her and teach her how to be perfect for him but for us,you're already perfect."

A gentle kiss was placed on my shoulder, the owners mouth gradually moving across my shoulders.

"You're perfect and tonight, your body and soul will be completely ours." Xavier whispered huskily into my ear. He nipped and sucked on my neck, growling in approval at the marks left behind.

Strong hands gripped my hips and squeezed tightly until I looked up into Adrian's eyes. He bent down and captured my mouth with his, devouring and dominating me completely. The submissive in me bowed over, excited to let the dominants take the lead.