Black Veil Brides #1

Height Difference

Andy: If you didn't already know, Andy is HELLA tall. 6'4 to be exact. As for you, you are 5'7 which is pretty tall by your standards, but not by Andy's. You don't like looking small compared to him but he loves it, claiming that you are the perfect cuddle buddy.

Ashley: Ashley is average, and so are you. No major change between your heights. You guys don't see it as a disadvantage, though. He thinks you're perfect.

Jinxx: Poor Jinxx. Not only is he the shortest member of the band, but he is also shorter then you. He claims he doesn't care regardless of the fact that his band mates wont let go of the fact that he's shorter then you. You never wear heels when you're around him, and he's secretly grateful for that.

Jake: He's average, you are not. You had known Jake for nearly your whole life and you were usually taller then him. Until the wonders of puberty happened and he grew multiple inches while you only grew one. You're tiny, and he loves it. He makes fun of you most of the time.

CC: Like Ashley, there are no major height differences between you two. You are maybe around two inches shorter then him, but neither of you see it as a bad thing.

A/N: These really aren't that great lol. Leave suggestions please!! Vote and comment for free digital cookies!!!🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪🍪