Dallon Weekes Imagine(Trigger Warning)

For my fren mychemicalbandoms. Get well soon.

Lillie's POV

I was having one of my bad days. My anxiety hit me like a big fat rock to the face. I ran out of my medicine.

I felt like I had to be better for my boyfriend, Dallon. I felt like he deserved so much better then me.... I felt like trash. The scary thoughts that clouded my mind was overwhelming.

I hadn't gotten out of bed yet. I felt like I physically couldn't.

Dallon knows how bad my axiety can get. He knows how worrisome I get. Usually I would just go to him, he usually makes it all better. I was so worried that he was going to leave me. He was my rock, if he left me, I don't know what I would do with myself.

He was at the studio with his band. I didn't want to disturb him. He was working on a new album that they had to get released soon or the fans would get mad.

Finally, at about 2:30 pm, I got out of bed.

My legs ached and I shivered, missing the warmth of the nice comfy bed. I needed an escape, though. I needed it.

I slowly walk out of mine and Dallon's room and downstairs to our small kitchen.

Escape. I need an escape.

I grab a small knife that you would use to cut bread. The blade was jagged and sharp. Perfect.

I run down a hall across from the kitchen to the bathroom. Once I go inside, I make sure to lock the door behind me. No one can find out about this. I sit down on the lid of the toilet, wondering if this is really worth it.

Yes, yes it is. Dallon could do so much better.

I let a few tears fall.

Just as I'm about to drag the blade across the skin on my ar hear Dallon's voice echo into the house.

"Honey, I'm hooommmmeeee!!" he says, very cliche like.

It's hard not to smile at that.

"Lillie? Where are you?" he says, kind of flustered.

I rush to hide the knife under the sink. I straighten out my clothes and yell, "I'M IN HERE,"

"OH OKAY," he yells back, "ARE YOU NAKED OR CAN I COME IN?"

"DALLON!"

"WHAT?"

I roll my eyes and come out of the bathroom.

I walk out into the living room, only to be met with my boyfriend's stupid smile. I wipe my tears away before he can see them.

He kisses me on the head before asking,"Why are you still in your pajamas?"

I look down at my attire and sigh,"I'm lazy,"

He laughs. "That's my girl,"

"So, how come you're here so early?" I ask.

"Well, Brendon broke some equipment by tripping over some wires. I think he was drunk,"

I laugh at that and put my arms around Dallon, "Awh, poor BeeBo," say.

"I know, but it was hilarious."

*super mega time skip of awesomeness*

Dallon's POV

Something was wrong with Lillie. She wasn't being as enthusiastic as she usually is when I come home. Also, she was still in her pajamas when I came home. Not that wierd, I know, but I just felt like something was wrong.

So as she lays on the opposite side of the bed, I ask,"Are you okay?"

"Um, yeah? Why wouldn't I be?"

Her voice cracked.

"I don't know. I was just wondering..... But are you sure you're okay? You just haven't seemed like yourself today," I say.

She sighs,"So what if something's wrong with me? You wouldn't be able to help... It's out of your control,"

"Okay, seriously Lillie, what the hell is going on? You're worrying me," I sit up and turn the lamp on.

She stutters. Then the sobs come. I sit her up and I hold her.

"What happened?" I sofly ask.

"It's my anxiety. It came back. The reason I was in my pajamas when you got home was because I had only just gotten up. I was in the bathroom because I-I," she seemed like she physically couldn't get the words out because of how much she was sobbing.

"It's okay, it's okay. I love you, so so so much." I say, rocking her back and forth as she clings to me.

After God knows how long, her sobbing dies down and she falls asleep.

A/N: I hoped you liked this mychemicalbandoms. I know it wasn't my best, but I tried. PSA: If you ever feel the need to cut yourself frens, please don't. Yiu have to remember what beautiful humans you are, and how worth it you are. I love all of you. Byyyeee