My Chemical Romance #1

How Your First Date Was

Gerard: It was really cute and sweet, just like Gerard. You both walked along the shores of a beach in New Jersey while talking to one another. Later that night, before you went home, you and Gerard shared your first kiss.

Mikey: He was very thoughtful and loving on your first date. He took you out to a nice restaurant and you guys talked about your lives and really got to know each other. The most intimate thing you did that night was hold hands, but you were fine with that.

Frank: Neither you or Frank were very classy people, so all you did was cuddle on his couch and watch movies in your pajamas. Pizza was included so that was a plus. Overall, you thought it was great.

Ray: You had known Ray for the majority of your life. You were childhood best friends until one night in the senior year of highschool, he admitted his feelings towards you. Luckily, the feelings were mutual. He knew what you liked because he had known you for so long, so he took you to a Green Day concert for your first date. You thought it was amazing and you would never forget it.

A/N: So last night my little brother broke my ear buds so I couldn't listen to any music on the way to or back from school today which sucked. Sorry if this was sucky. Request if you want, I don't really care. Another preference coming in a bit. Stay awesome people.