twenty øne piløts #2

A/N: Sorry that I haven't been updating in forever. I'm very inconsistent. This was a request I got a while ago. I hope you like it frens.

The Proposal

Tyjo: He was a nervous wreck when he finally decided it was time to propose to you. It didn't really happen the way he originally envisioned, either.

Once Tyler bought the ring, he decided that he would carry it around with him wherever he went so he could propose at the moment he felt was perfect.

That was a stupid idea.

One day, while shopping for groceries with you, Tyler went to grab his phone from his pocket.

The same pocket that the ring was in.

The black velvet box dropped out of Tyler's pocket as he got his phone.

He realized his mistake immediately, but before he could do anything about it, you took notice to the small box that was now lying on the white tiles of the store floor.

"Hey, what's that?" you asked. Tyler quickly picked the small box up and shoved it into his pocket.

"N-Nothing," he remarked.

"C'mon Tyler, just tell me. I'm not gonna stop bugging you about it..." you begged.

"Does it have to be here? In the middle of the noodle isle?"

"Well, I like noodles. So, yeah. Just tell meee!" you said.

Tyler sighed. "Fine,"

He got down on one knee and pulled out the small box.

"Y/N, I didn't imagine this moment to play out like this," he said, looking nervous.

"Tyler, what are you..." he interuppted you.

"Will you marry me?" Tyler opened up the box. Inside of it was a simple silver band with a small yet elegant diamond.

You were speechless.

Once you finally came to your sences, you screamed, "YES!"

Tyler stood up, put the ring on your left ring finger and gave you the warmest hug you had ever received.

In the middle of the noodle isle.

Jishwa: Josh was prepared. He wanted everything to go perfectly.

It was during show that Tyler and Josh were doing in Atlanta. You were standing backstage, watching Josh drum to his hearts content.

Little did you know that this would be one of the most memorable nights of your entire life.

After Tyler finished singing House Of Gold, he put down his precious Ukulele. Josh stood up and walked down to center stage, the crowd cheering all the while.

"I'm gonna hand the microphone over to my good friend Jishwa. He has a very important announcement to share....."

As Tyler hands the microphone to Josh, you start to feel flustered. What was Josh up to?

The crowd cheered as Josh started talking.

"There isn't really a way to simply ease into this, so I'm just going to go ahead and ask my beautiful girlfriend to come on stage with me," Josh looked in my direction.

I walked out onto the stage as the crowd went wild.

I stood next to Josh and gave him a questioning look.

He turned to me, got down on his knees and pulled out a small black box from his white shorts.

I gasped.

The crowd, just now realizing what was going on, was roaring.

"Y/N, I love you," he said into the microphone,"and I want to spend the rest of my life with you. Will you marry me Y/N?" Josh asked.

At this point, tears were streaming down my face.

"Yes!"

182Bandlover101

A/N: I hope you liked it^^^^^