Tony Perry Imagine

For AlishatheCrab.

Prompt: Fluff of you and Tony Perry cuddling on a cold winter day

Your POV

You shouldn't have spent the night with your boyfriend Tony at his apartment.

Not only were you two snowed in the next day, but the heat in his apartment building stopped working, so you were both freezing.

Well, it could have been worse
.... You could've been stuck in an apartment with Jaime.

But it was so freaking cold.

You and Tony were laying in his bed in multiple articles of clothing with large quilts covering the two of you. It still wasn't warm.

Finally, you decided to look up ways to keep warm on extremely cold days on Google, because whatever you and Tony were doing was not working.

There was no good answers.

Then, you remembered something from a biology class that you had taken a while ago.

You turned to your cold boyfriend.

He looked adorable. He was wrapped up in so many blankets and sweaters that only his face poked out.

"Hey, Tone?" you asked.

"Yeah babe?"

"Um, this might sound really awkward but I think I found a way for us to get warm." I said.

"Y/N, at this point I'm willing to try anything to get warm. What do we need to do?" he asked, sitting up.

"Well, a few years ago in a biology class, I heard my teacher briefly talk about how skin to skin contact will help keep warm. And we're feeezing, so at this point I think it's the only way to prevent us from getting hypothermia." I tell him.

He smiled his cute turtle smile.

"Well, if it's the only way...." he smirks.

You playfully punch his chest, "Seriously?" you ask.

He puts his hands up in surrender.

After what seems like hours of trying to get each layer of clothing off of your bodies, you and Tony were left in your underwear.

At first it felt a little uncomfortable being so exposed, but once Tony wrapped his heavily tattood arms around you, you sighed.

He was so warm.

You buried your head into his chest as he grabbed one of the large quilts and pulled it over the both of you. He kissed your forehead.

It was finally warm.

A/N: Sorry I haven't updated this book in forever. I've been distracted with school. I hope you liked this chapter! Goodbye my peoples.