Dallon Weekes Imagine

mychemicalbandoms

Lillie And Dallon's Wedding

Lillie's POV

I woke up, waving my hands around the sheets of my bed, trying to find the warm body of my fiance, only to realize that he wasn't with me.

He was sleeping in another bed at a hotel because we were getting married. Though not having him next to me really sucked, I was super exited.

I was marrying the love of my life.

Before I had the chance to fully wake up, I heard the shrill sound of the doorbell. I quickly got up out of my comfy bed and slowly made my way downstairs toward the door. I opened it only to find my best friend and maid of honer, Georgie Biersack(A/N: lol) standing there with a huge bag.

"Hello fren!" she started, "We have a lot of work to do before the wedding in four hours, so lets move it!" Georgie ushered me back inside.

We went upstairs into mine and Dallon's bedroom where she sat me down in front of a mirror I had placed on a table in the room. Georgie dumped contents of her bad out. It was full with various hair and make up products which I presumed was for me.

"Okay, lets get started!" Georgie said with a smile.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

After maybe an hour and a half of doing my hair and make up, Georgie was finally done.

"Okay, now it is time to put you in your dress!" she exclaimed. 

(A/N: Lillie I'm sorry but I don't remember what your wedding dress looks like so I'm just gonna make something up)

I stood up and walked over to my closet, pulling my beautiful wedding dress out.

I unzipped the bag that contained the dress and was immediately met with a lacy off-white fabric.

The vintage dress was cap sleeved with a sweetheart neckline and lacy details throughout the corset and slightly large skirt. It was an off-white color and so was the veil that was made of a fine toole material with lace borders.

Georgie gasped when she saw the dress out of its bag, "It's beautiful, Lillie. You're gonna look prettier than I did when I married Andy," she laughed.

I chuckled, "That's not true, and you know it,"

"Whatever," she sighed.

I stripped out of my pajamas and stepped into the dress. Georgie tied up the corset bit and placed me in front of the mirror.

I had to admit, I looked hella hot.

The matte black lipstick with the heavy black eye make up contrasted with my skin perfectly and gave the whole look a creepy vintage vibe. I loved it.

Georgie placed several bracelets on my arms to complete the whole look.

"Wow.." I said.

"I know, right?" Georgie smiled.

"We only have about two hours left until the wedding starts. We should probably call over the squad...." I suggested.

"Yes!" Georgie exclaimed.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Soon enough, all of my bridesmaids were at my house and looking fiiiinnnee(Nobody-significant Offic_Severus_Snape sspookyjimchristmass Call_Me_Urie taylorscookie).

My squad was dressed in knee-length black chiffon dresses with sweetheart necklines. They all wore thick black eyeliner with matte black lipstick. Dark and spikey rings covered their fingers giving off a somewhat scary vibe.

It was all perfect.

"#SQUADGOALS!" I screamed and we all cheered.

We all(miraculously) fit into Georgie's 1967 black Chevy Impala. I hopped into the passengers seat and Georgie sat in the drivers seat. The rest of the squad got into the back.

<><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Once we finally made it to the small church that I was getting married in, all of us got out of the car. We looked super cool doing it too.

I was met with my teary eyed father right in front of the church doors that would lead into the walkway towards the alter. The doors opened and my bridesmaids got in line and walked into the church.

Finally it was my turn to walk down the isle. I hooked my arm with my dad's and we slowly started to walk down the isle, Northern Downpour playing instead of the traditional wedding music in Dallon's honor.

At the alter stood the man himself. Dallon was dressed in a black suit with a black undershirt and shoes with a blood red tie. He looked amazing.

After what felt like forever, you finally reached the alter where your father gave you away to your husband to be. Dallon took your hands and whispered, "You look absolutely stunning, Lillie,"

I blushed.

The priest started talking, but I wasn't paying any attention. I was too lost in Dallons eyes which held the most beautiful look of gratitude and genuine love. We quickly said our vows and slipped on our rings.

When the priest finally said, "You may kiss your bride," Dallon leaned down and we shared the most passionate kiss ever.

I was now Mrs. Lillie Weekes.

A/N: I hoped you liked it Lillie! I'm exited for the double wedding in November.