Pierce The Veil #4(PART TWO)

You Tell Them You're Pregnant(PART TWO)

182Bandlover101

Vic: After a while of staring blankly at the positive pregnancy test, I heard the front door open and close.

"Babe? I'm hooome!" Vic yelled throughout the house. You didn't respond, you were too scared.

"Babe?" Vic yelled. You still didn't reply.

Vic opened the door to the bathroom much to your dismay.

"Hey, Y/N. Why didn't you answer me?" he asked. You gulped and handed him the pregnancy test. You began to cry.

It took Vic a second to understand what the little pink plus sign ment. When he did, he started to cry quietly. He gave you a big hug and set you down on the floor of the bathroom.

"I love you, so so much," he whispered to you.

You both ended up crying into each others shoulders on the bathroom floor.

Regardless of how gross that sounds, you were glad that it didn't seem like Vic was going to be leaving anytime soon.

Mike: After what felt like hours of waiting for Mike to get home, you finally heard the familiar noise of the doorknob being turned open.

"Hey honey," Mike said as he walked over to you and gave you a kiss on your head before looking at the box on the coffee table.

"What's this?" he asked, referring to the box. You smiled.

"Open it," you told him. Mike obliged and opened up the box.

He unwrapped the tissue that contained the small onsie. He gasped and turned to me, onsie in hand.

"Y-You're-,"

"Yes," you cut him off.

He placed the onsie back in the box and gave you a huge warm hug.

"Thank you, Y/N,"

"Mike, it takes two to tango," you laughed.

Jaime: You nervously waited as Vic pointed Jaime in your direction.

Jaime took in the news he had just been given via poster. His shell-shocked face was put on the big screen of the theater they were playing in. Jaime bent down and told something to a security guard. That same security guard walked into your direction and eventually motioned you to the stage.

After a few minuets of wading through the crowd, Jaime pulled you up on stage and gave you a huge hug.

"Baby, I love you so much," he sobbed into your shoulder, "Thank you for making me a father,"

Tony:(Tony's POV)

I immediately got up out of my sitting position on the couch and went over to embrace Y/N. She sobbed into my shoulder.

"Y/N, I'm so, so, so sorry," I told her.

"For what, getting me pregnant? It isn't all your fault. How did you know?" she cried into my shoulder as I went stiff, "What?"

"I asked how you knew I was pregnant, did you overhear the conversation I had with the doctor?" she pulled away from me.

"I didn't know you were pregnant! I thought you were terminally ill or something after what I heard you talking about in the kitchen. Baby, I'm so happy!" I exclaimed.

Y/N smiled, "Well, now I am too, Turtle,"

A/N: I'm sorry for the vast amount of crappiness in this chapter. I hope you enjoyed regardless. Love you guys :)