All Time Low #1

How You Met

Alex: You guys met like any other normal couples would. You were at a bar, laughing to yourself as you watched people get unbelievably intoxicated. You found it hilarious. Alex saw you sitting alone and daydreaming and thought you needed some company. Regardless of the fact that Alex was slightly intoxicated, you both hit it off pretty well.

Jack:
"Dude, if you go ask that girl on a date and she says yes then I'll pay you 50 bucks" Alex told Jack.

Jack gazed up to the girl Alex was pointing at.

A pretty girl was standing in front of a Hot Topic, looking down at her phone. She was wearing a Nirvana sweatshirt with some ripped black jeans and black converse. She was pretty.

"Deal" he replied.

Jack fixed his beanie and confidently walked over to you.

"Hey, um.. This might sound kind of awkward but I was wondering if you could walk around with me and maybe hold my hand or something. My ex is here with her new boyfriend and I want to make her jealous." I said.

Apon looking up from her phone, a look of sympathy made its way onto her face.

"Um.. Sure. I'm Y/N." she said with a smile.

"I'm Jack."

She took my hand and we walked around the mall for a few minutes before she decided to start takling.

"Where's your ex?" she asked, turning her head and looking up at me.

"Oh, she's not here." I said.

She stopped.

"Wait..... You are very very clever Jack." she said.

"Thank you... So the whole reason I did this was because my buddy said he would give me 50 bucks if I asked you out and you said yes.... But I actually think you're pretty cool,"

I grabbed a pen out of my pocket and wrote my phone number on her hand.

"Call me sometime" I said, smiling.

"Will do, Jack." she said, walking away and smiling.

I claimed my prize from a shell-shocked Alex.

"And THAT is how you ask a girl out."

Rian: You were having a sucky day. First, you get stuck in traffic on the way to work. Then, you arrive late and your boss yells at you, saying you have one more chance before ge fires you. Then, on your way home from work, your car breaks down and you have to walk home in the pouring rain.

As you were shivering and walking down the wet sidewalk, someone bumped into you, knocking you over.

"Oh my God, are you okay?" someone said, hovering over you.

"I'm fine, just laying on the cold, wet ground is all" you remarked.

He helped you up and you guys went inside of a warm local café. Much to your dismay, he bought you a coffee and you talked for what felt like hours. You learned that his name was Rian Dawson and he played in a band called All Time Low. He ended up leaving you his number.

You saw eachother many times after that.

Zack: You were a MAJOR fangirl. It was kind of sad.

All Time Low was your favorite band. You wanted to meet them so bad, it was kinda disturbing.

One day while you were on vacation in Florida with your friends, you decided to go back to the hotel before anyone else because you were burning really bad down at the beach.

You went to an elevator and pressed the button that would take you to the third floor. Before the elevator could close, a large body slid in and pressed the fifth floor button.

He muttered an apology and you were going to tell him that it was fine, but you were cut off by his face.

It was Zack freaking Merrick.

You must've been staring at him for a while because he snapped his fingers in front of your face and said, "I take it your a fan?"

You were going to answer his question but you were cut off my the elevator making a wierd noise.

"What was that?" Zack asked before you felt a sudden downward force. You were falling.

You abruptly fell over and so did Zack, then the impact came.

You expected it to hurt, but it wasn't as bad as you thought.

The elevator had broken and you were stuck in it with Zack Merrick. What were the odds.

Eventually you both came to your sences and dialed 911 on your phone. About an hour later you were free.

You both learned alot about eachother and exchanged numbers at the end of the incident.

A/N: I hope you like this one. Please leave suggestions!! Love you guys!!