twenty øne piløts #1

Period Struggles

Tyjo: Tyler invited you over to his house, just wanting to hang out with his girlfriend for a while. You guys had a movie marathon and you were enjoying yourself. By the time you were due to go home, it had gotten pitch black outside and it was pouring rain.

Tyler insisted you stay the night at his house, much to your dismay. You didn't want to be any trouble.

He eventually convinced you to stay over and you both ended up innocently cuddled up in his bed.

The next morning you woke up feeling pretty refreshed. That was, until you moved from your comfortable position in Tyler's arms and felt a wetness 'down there'.

You moved Tyler's white duvet off of you and gasped. It looked like someone had been murdered under there.

Then, Mother Nature decided to give you your monthly cramps.

You collapsed back onto your pillow, groaning in pain. It felt as if someone was stabbing you with a dull blade and slowly twisting up your insides with it.

Tyler woke up due to the sound of you groaning in pain.

"Hey, Y/N, are you okay?" Tyler asked, rubbing the sleep out of his eyes.

He looked down at the red stained duvet and gasped.

"Stay here, Y/N, I'll be right back. Hang in there, okay?" he told you, getting out of bed and throwing on some pants. You groaned in response.

What felt like days of agonizing pain later, the door to Tyler's bedroom opened and the man himself waltzed in, carrying multiple shopping bags.

"Here," he said, reaching into one of the bags and pulling out a box of pads, "Go get yourself cleaned up."

You looked up at him with adoration in your eyes. "Thank you so much, Tyjo"

He smiled. "No problemo, Y/N."

You went to his bathroom and showered. Tyler gave you some of the clothes that you had left over at his house during recent visits.

You put in a pad and walked out of the bathroom and back into Tyler's room.

He was laying in the now clean bed with movies and your favorite foods. You smiled and walked over to the bed and layed down with him. You spent the rest of the day with him, eating junk food and watching your favorite movies.

Jishwa: You had a relatively normal day at work. You were standing in a subway, on your way home.

Suddenly, someone tapped on your shoulder. You turned only to be met by a man with bright red hair pulling off his jacket and giving it to you.

"Wrap this around your waist, I'll explain why once we get off," the red haired man told you.

You did as he said, kind of suspicious.

When you got off of the train, you promptly asked him what happened and he told you that there was red on your backside. Apon hearing this, you could deel your face flush from embarrassment. You thanked him when he told you that you could keep the jacket.

You gave him your number and told him to call you sometime.

A/N: I was listening to Sleeping With Sirens while writing this and I can now conclude that Kellin's voice is higher than my self asteem and grades. I hope this chapter was of satisfactory. Dedicated to the period cult.