Doubt

Jacob set a price for the house then we waited for two weeks for them to get back with us. We ended up getting the house for less than what the cost was, which was good. That meant we would have money to make the bathroom bigger plus get furniture. The moving day, Bea and Blake helped us move into our new house after we had everything moved in we all went out to eat. Jacob had left Sabrina with his mom, so when we were done eating, we went to get her then headed back to the house. That first night was hard I didn't sleep well I had a feeling that Jacob didn't either. He was up when I got up at four to get ready. He was in the bathroom, so I went and fixed us something to eat. After he had got out we ate together, then I went to get ready while he got Sabrina ready. We got into a routine, and it felt good, it felt right.

I had just woke up, and my bladder was full, so I head to the bathroom. I stop at the door as I hear the sound of the shower, opening it enough to stick my head in.

"Jake" I yell to be heard over the running water

"Yeah" he yells back

"I have to pee bad,"

I hear his smile

"Come on in, just don't flush."

I go in going to the toilet; I pick up his phone that sets on the counter to see what time it was.

"Oh shit" I shout when I see it's past seven

"What" Jake jerks the curtain back "What's wrong."

"It's seven thirty-one."

"Fuck" he cusses

"How long you been in the shower?"

"I just got in."

"I guess I won't get a shower this morning."

"Andi, we've seen each other naked before, come on take a shower with me," he says

I sigh "Alright but you better behave."

I start to undress; he pulls the curtain close, once all my clothes are off I step in behind him. My eyes travel his muscled planes of his back all the way down to his toned ass. He turns as my eyes make their way back up, he has a smile on his face as our eyes meet.

"It still amazes me how beautiful you are," he tells me

I look away with a shy smile.

"Turn back around and get your bath," I tell him

He shakes his head but does as told.

"You don't play fair."

I smile again, then grab my sponge off the side of the tub. We both bathe then get out and dress. While Jacob's getting Sabrina ready his phone rings without thinking twice, I pick it up.

"Hello."

"Andi" Mrs. Kid sounds shocked that I answered

"Mrs. Kid hey, Jacob's getting Sabrina ready then we'll be on our way."

"Ok."

"I probably won't see you when we get there because we're running late," I tell her

"Ok."

"Bye."

"Yeah, bye" she hangs up

That had to be the weirdest conversations I have had.

"Who was that" Jacob asked as him and Sabrina entered the kitchen

"Your mom."

He smiles