Update

Just wanted to inform you all that between now and next month I will be taking Payment down to start editing it. YAY I know some of you are excited about that. It's not going to be today may not be tomorrow but I wanted to give ya'll a heads up. I am going to be going over everything reading through the stories and I might even make a few changes so you might get a surprise. I will read through the comments and see what all you wonderful people have to offer and I just want to say before I take it down thank you for your votes and comments. I don't know if you know or not but this story is my most read one I have on here it also has the most comments so I just want to say thank you for all the support and votes because it gets all the votes as well.

Just a quick update on my other stories I know I have said that I would be working on "Tales" and I have been thinking about taking the last chapter I published and deleting it and starting with a new  one I am a little stuck on it  and don't know witch why I want to go with that story right now. As for "Between the Sheets" I have been thinking about taking "Weird Things" and making it a story of it's on. I know it's going to take a chunk out of "Between the Sheets" but "Weird Things" ended up being longer than I had planned and I am not even done with it yet. 

I just finished a new story on here "Friend's Till The End" please read it. I also entered it into the Watty's this year. This is my first year entering a story so I hope I do good. I have a chance to enter two others but I think I am going to hold back on the two. I haven't started on a new story and am not going to start a new story until after I am done with my editing. I have been working on two stories offline that I am thinking about posting on here after I am done with them. Again think you all for all the support you give me and I wish you all the best.

s.l.k