In The Same Room

It was the second week we got to go home. Zane had to stay in until he gained more weight, and Zora had to stay in until she was breathing on her own and she gained the required weight. Sabrina was so happy to see us and to get to go home as will. It was a Friday when we got to go home, as soon as we walk into our house I take the twins to their room that they will shear with Sabrina. Jacob and Daddy had taken time while we were in the hospital to redo the room so that the baby beds would fit with Sabrina's toddler bed. Zora and Zane both were sound asleep, so I lay them in their beds and close the door slightly leaving it open so I could hear them.

"It's good to be home," Jacob says as he plops down on the sofa

"Yes, it is" I look around at the house "I got housework to do, though."

"Don't worry about it tonight, go to bed get some sleep."

I let out a breath

"Alright, you want me to put Sabrina to bed."

He shakes his head

"No, I got her."

I lean over giving him a quick kiss then give Sabrina one on her forehead then head to bed. I leave my door open a little so that I could hear if one of the twins woke. I lay there listening, I hear when Jacob puts Sabrina to bed, and I hear when he goes into his room. And after the noise dies down I still lay awake.

The truth of it is I was scared, every time I close my eyes something somewhere would make a sound, and my eyes would pop open. I was afraid that somehow Berry had got out and was coming for me. So I tossed and turned, around midnight I hear something outside and jump up. I make my way across the room to the door then down the hall. When I get to Jacob's room, I don't think about knocking I just open it.

He lays on his back; the covers were thrown off him, and his hard cock in hand stroking himself. He doesn't notice me in there; his eyes are closed as he works himself up. I draw closer to him quietly and without a word I climb onto the bed. His eyes pop open looking up at me.

"Andi," he says shocked

"Don't stop on my account" I give him a smile

"I was just....."

"I know what you were doing."

He pulls his pants up and lays down looking at me

"What are you doing in my room so late," He asked me

"I couldn't sleep."

"Why not."

"I keep hearing things outside."

"Andi, he's in jail."

"I know" tears come to my eyes damn them

"He's not getting out for awhile."

"I'm scared" I admit

"I know you are."

"Can I sleep in here with you tonight."

He sits up pulling me into his arms

"Of course, you can."

"I'm sorry I interrupted you."

He smiles

"It's alright I wasn't getting very far."

"Why not."

"Because there's a big difference between this" he cups my sex "And my hand."

"Too bad you can't have that" I say to him, pushing his hand away

He smiles, leaning down he kisses my lips softly.

"Good night sweet cakes."

"Night" I turn from him