18

© Jojo B 2016

All rights including those in copyright in the content of this story are owned by Jojo B. It's Illegal to steal and/or copy.

______________________________________________________________________

*N.E.V* The Seven Deadly Simpson Brothers

18

(Picture is Coral)

"Don't, please," I begged, trying to get away from his dirty hands. "Stop it, please!"

I fought against his rough grip, knowing it was useless but unable to stop myself from trying. He wasn't supposed to do this to me. It was all wrong but he made sure I kept quiet by enforcing a lot of pain. I jolted awake at the same time he shoved his hand down my trousers. The tears were falling before I'd even opened my eyes and I blinked in disorientation as the sobs raked through my body.

I didn't know where I was. I didn't know where I was and I could still smell his horrible scent. It was suffocating me.

"Hey, Coral," I heard someone's voice. "Shh."

I was still struggling to breathe when I felt the person climb into the bed with me. Their arms went around my frame and they held me tight.

"It was just a dream," Walter said to me. "You're safe with me."

I cried into his chest, gripping onto his t-shirt in a tight fist as he rubbed my back rhythmically which eventually relaxed me and had me only sniffling.

"Feeling better now?" Walter pulled away slightly so that I could see his face.

It was dark but I could still clearly make out his features and the worry in his eyes as he searched mine.

"I'm okay now," I said, enjoying the warmth of another body. "Thank you."

"Don't thank me," he said, creasing his brows. "I told you I'm here for you, didn't I?"

It was all I'd ever wanted. Someone real, solid and warm to hold me and tell me I was just fine and that he could never hurt me again.

"Is it okay if I stay here with you?" Walter murmured quietly.

"Yes," I said, placing my hand over one of his arms.

There was a silence and I closed my eyes, snuggling into Walter's warmth. I was drifting off again when Walter spoke.

"Do you wanna talk about it?" his low tone ran through my chest.

"No, it's okay," I said to him, keeping my eyes closed. "It's not nice stuff."

"I know," Walter said. "But I'm be here to listen, whenever you want."

I sighed, "I know you are."

Walter tightened his arms around me, "I – I like you."

"I like you too," I smiled, blushing.

Walter kissed the top of my head, "Sleep well."

"I will now that I'm with you," I couldn't stop smiling even though he couldn't see it.

Somehow I felt that Walter was smiling just as much.

***

"Ah, shit!"

I frowned when I heard noises. Sleep was sweet when it was time to wake up.

Walter shifted besides me, his hands leaving my waist as he turned over.