29

© Jojo B 2016

All rights including those in copyright in the content of this story are owned by Jojo B. It's Illegal to steal and/or copy.

______________________________________________________________________

*N.E.V* The Seven Deadly Simpson Brothers

29

(Picture is Hayley)

"So this is Eastbourne," I said as I looked around after getting out of Landon's car and stretching my legs. "It's cold."

"What do you expect?" Landon came and ruffled my shoulders. "It's almost December."

"The sea looks lovely," Hayley said as she came to join me, wrapping her arms around herself.

"Yeah," I nodded in agreement. "Landon, you never told me the inconspicuous apartment had an amazing sea view!"

Eli scoffed as he came to join us, "It would only be amazing if it wasn't freezing."

I cracked a smile, "That's true."

On hearing snickering and hushed laughter from behind us, we turned to see Gomez and Giovanni carefully sticking cheese sticks up a sleeping Severn's nostrils, who lay in the back of Landon's car, blissfully unaware.

"He's gonna fall out the car," Eli commented indifferently.

Severn was leaning dangerously close out of his seat and something told me his triplets wouldn't have caught him if he did happen to fall out of the open car door. Phoenix walked on by and shook Severn's shoulder roughly, rousing him from his sleep.

"What's your problem?" Severn frowned as he opened his eyes.

"You would have fallen on your face," Phoenix muttered, giving Gomez and Giovanni straight looks.

Walter came up from behind me and hugged me, holding me close.

I smiled, putting my hands over his, "Did you miss me?"

Walter nodded, "A whole two hours without you."

"I'm going inside," Eli scowled and turned away.

"I want to see inside," I turned around and grinned at Walter.

He half-smiled on the good side of his face, "Alright."

"I'll show you around," Landon said to Hayley, looping his arm around her shoulders in an expert move.

She sent me a nervous smile over her shoulder and I tried to give her a metal message not to let Landon's flirting affect her. I had a hunch that Eli liked her more than he was letting on.

The flat was a decent size, a lot bigger and grander than my tiny one bedroom had been. Phoenix had already claimed a room by dumping his bag in there, and Landon was showing Hayley around whilst Eli hung back with a more pronounced glower on his face than usual.

"Fight for your girl Eli," I whispered to him with a cheeky grin as Walter and I passed him.

Eli gave me an amused smile and I was glad I'd kind of cheered him up a little bit. Walking into the living room Walter and I discovered that Severn had already gotten comfortable (fast asleep) in one of the leather sofas and Giovanni was moaning in the kitchen about how there was 'no food'.

"Well what do you expect Gio?" Gomez said to him as he used his phone. "We haven't been here in about four months, have you seen the dust everywhere?"