º001

"So you're telling my poor soul that I, one that has spent all her life in Australia is moving to South Korea?" I say. my mom nods, I just came home from fucking school and this is what I get, I'm giving you to South Korea, Australia doesn't want you anymore. . "You are going to be boarding, isn't it exciting honey?" I stared at her like she knew the Krabby Patty formula.

"Uh no. No, no it is not. sure I know korean. If you oh so badly want to go there you can instead of me." I smile grabbing my bag to go rush into my roomcand watch old sappy horror movies. "Jiselle, please." Thats right, my mom can't go to Korea because of my excuse of a father. I groaned in frustration, frustration for my father I hated his guts and I still do nothing will change.

"I don't want you growing up here." She sighed.

"I'm perfectly fine, mom." I smile attempting to reassure her. "That's the thing, all you do is depend on yourself." she says. "Ever since maya—." My fists curled into balls, I prepared my self, taking a shoet breath of air "When do I leave?" I ask turning around. "In a week." I winced.

That is how it all started, I Jiselle Han or Han Jinsol which is the name my mom had given me, despite my dad not being korean but whatever, for the love of my mother left my sweet home in Victoria to board in Korea.

I studied Korean history on the plane for it was a vague topic. It was my first time traveling alone on a plane. It was my 7th or 8th time going to Korea. I'm half korean half chinese. I've lived in Australia for my whole life, well most of it well the important parts of it

Even though I'm Chinese I've been to Korea more. I've been to Japan more than I have to China. I forgot to mention, I have Japanese somewhere in my ancestory. My mom had me taught Mandarin despite not being close to my father. I had been using Han as my last name because my mom wanted to erase him from my life. Han is my grandmother's maiden name on my dad's side. and even though it is still his atleast it isn't his real one.

I'm not continuing on that topic. The plane ride was oh so happily full of turbulance i put on my music and closed my eyes.

I had my life all planned out apparently. There was someone holding my name on a sign and i forcefully pulled my unwilling luggage to him.

I would be going to this place called.

Jang Sung Myeon Academy

I had been dropped off at the girls dorm, some lady had talked to me and then I got my keys shoved at my face and had been given a 'have fun'

This was my first time in Korea alone

I thoughft I would love it, eating instant ramen while crying that oikawa is graduating, too early for the anime? oops.

I laid down and put out some stuff, you see I don't room with anyone due to my late enrollment. I mean it's not like I like other civilization.

I opened my window, there were a bunch of guys playing basketball at a court between the gates of the boys and girl's dorms. I gasped like i haven't interacted with the other gender then backed away from the window holding my chest.

I'm in korea why not be dramatic?

Then I heard a knock on the door, now normally these would be little girls trying to sell you anything and everything to satisfy you yet make you guilty. I try every way to avoid this, one time me and my best friend made strange ungodly noises. we heard the girls shriek and laughed our asses off.

I walked towards the door and peeked outside. A girl she seems to have a bright aura. I squinted, my soul not able to cope with all the happiness "Cheery people." I whispered.

I opened the door and smiled. "Annyeong! I see your new here. I'm Oh Hyeyeong, nice to meet you." she smiled and bowed. I did too, awkwardly. "Han Jinsol." I bow. "I'm sorry, I'm the dorm leader for this week because Minjeong isn't here for this week. Did i scare you? I bet i did. I'm not good at this, and I'm rambling." I etched a grin, she was normal like me.

"Don't worry, I'm pretty weird myself, I used to live in Australia before this." I laughed, "So you have a really good accent?"She said I laughed and nodded. "Maybe." we laughed then heard a shriek.

"Those guys." She said looking at the boys I did. "who are they?" I asked, yes I just had to ask even though the next day i'll get him with their names all at once. She said, "They're the oh so princes of the school. I don't care." She says.

I ended up talking to hyeyeong until it was lights out for the dorm. I got into bed and plugged in my phone which lit up shining on my oh so perfect screne saver which is a picture of an iwaizumi edit. It was pitch black so it scared the hell out of me though.

I sighed and got into bed wiggling for a while before suprisingly falling asleep

• • • •

that was aboring first chapter, but it will get better haha. i made most of this along as I go so yeah

- rin