º016

the day went quite smoothly today is my date with yuta. i braided my hair today just because of that. he should be grateful.

i walked outside to see yuta his hair done and is anxiously tapping his foot. I popped behind him and touched him. he turned around and smiled. "kaja?" i nodded and he walked with me. all was chill and then he grabbed my hand and looked at me and winked.

i looked so red, i swear.

he stopped at a garden it was beautifully set up, "ooh." I smile he looks at me. "let's sit." he helped me down and gave me a blanket to cover my legs. we ate and had chit chat, he'd talk and make jokes which i'd laugh at.

"you look really pretty today." he mumbled then stuffed food in his face. I look at him he wasn't meeting my gaze. "yah." i pushed him slightly. he laughed.

He looked at me and stared at me I turned my head for I was blushing bucket loads. He leamned in and kissed my cheek. My cheeks burned even more. Then a shot rang out.

I was certain it was a gunshot,  i mean i've fired one several times. We stood up and backed up. Then we heard a scream not just any scream one of those wanderer howl scream. It sent shivers down my spine.

Then we heard footsteps, "they're coming." yuta whispered I looked at him, "who is? and why?" he kicked the food onto the floor and messed up the set up. "what are you doing?" I ask him. "grab your bag we have to leave." I did and before we were to run something enlaced around my ankle.

"jinsol!" he shouted and aimed his gun and shot the thing he picked me up and began running. "mr. song's here." i said, i smelled him lmao that's weird but i do.

"hey guys we have a problem." yuta said in the walkie talkie thing.

"what your date went wrong and you made her cry?" ten teased.

"i'm right here and there are wanderer's are here." i said

"near the reading gardens, we need backup." yuta says. I began running out of breath, this kid is fast. "seriously out of all places there?" johnny asks. i roll my eyes.

i tripped over my feet and we rolled down a hill, which, i didn't even see our school had. "look what we have here." rebel students. "student council officers." one smirked I loaded my gun and yuta looked at me. "i'm not taking chances." i shrugged.

"you would shoot me? a precious student?" he said smirking. "i would shoot you and your family if you and them endanger innocent people." I said. the guy charged at me and I put my gun away and took out my daggers. I dodged his attack and kicked him so he fell over.

"yuta!" i call as someone charges for him. he falls over and i groan as i was punched. we fall in the center. then all of a sudden everyone falls dead "what the?" yuta asks. "jinsol!" chenle falls on me. "you guys did that" yuta asks. renjun and chenle look at each other and smile.

"yo that's sick!" i say and the help us up. "wanderers dead." ten says running to me. "worst date ever." yuta said falling to the ground again. "it was pretty fun a'ight." i say knealing and poking him.

"let's leave before anything else happens." taeyong says. "indeed." we also got these things where we could technically fly but it's basically jumping really high onto things.

someone grabs my waist and jumps i give out a scream because you know i'm afraid of heights. "boo." it was jaehyun.  i sigh in relief but then hold onto him for dear life. "don't have too much fun!" doyoung shouts at us. I roll my eyes.

"so how was your date with yuta?" he lifts a brow.

"terrific i nearly died again." i says and he laughs our landing was the most un-smooth-iest ever. We fell on eachother our lips dangerously close. Want to know the best part? jisung smashed into us and we kissed.

He closed his eyes where as i had mine wide open, (why were they open? i gave you all i had and you tossed it in the trash you tossed in the trash yes you did~ lmao)

he flipped off me and helped me up not meeting my gaze. "what was that?" mark walked up to us. "uh yeah, sorry." jaehyun looked down and walked away. "um let's forget that ever happened." "i'm so sorry!" jisung caught up to us. "this is the first time we've been out on a legit mission spare us." renjun says slinging his arm on jisung.

i nod and look away. dang even the younger kids are good looking. gaze game strong. i coughed and stood up. "if any of you want to escort me home i suggest you walk."

••••••••
i have such a guilty spot for jaehyun lmao.

-rin