º017

i sighed walking along the halls, today i tried calling my mom she answered but couldn't hear me, it was painful.

"jinsol!" i turned around to meet soonyeon, my new friend. "annyeong." i bowed at her. "so what do you want to today?" she skipped with me. "sleep, or leave?" i ask, she giggled. "no silly." she said slapping me on the back. "ooh that hurt." i said holding my back.

i saw wookyung ,a guy in my class, holding a rose. i freeze. "soonyeon-ah?" i called she stopped. "three o'clock." she stopped and looked over and then rushed to me.

"bwoya? does he realize that if he gives that rose to a girl he has to see her every day?" she says. i nod stroking my chin. ten walks up to him and soonyeon looks at me. "they're gay?" i shrug and i read their lips.

"do you know where jinsol is?" i read wookyung's oh shoot bro. "leave, run right now.." i say she lifts a brow. "i'll cover... run!" i run for it making as much twists and turns as i could possible do.

someone grabs my arm stopping me"there is no running in the hall ways," jaehyun says. "listen, i really have to go like really." i say running in place, "what is it this time?" he asks writing a note. I look behind my back. wookyung in the sea of people is walking closer.

soonyeon tries to push herself through attempting to stop wookyung. "jaehyun. ahaha buddy." i nudge him he continues writing on his paper, I whined,

"hurry hurry please!!" i say,

"was that mandarin?"he asked me i shrugged

he laughed. i looked and saw wookyung inching closer i grabbed jaehyun and pushed him into a little space that was conveniantly there. Well it's like the hall to the bathroom actually.

doyoung came out of the bathroom and looked at us. "oh hi." he said and was about to walk but i pulled him. "shh." i said holding him close to me. wookyung ran by and i sighed he missed me. "well, hope you guys have a nice day." i smile and point to them two.

"what was that?" doyoung asks. "juliet right here was running from romeo." jaehyun smirks then turns handing me a slip. i roll my eyes, "you suck."

||

i sat on my bed, "so, " soonyeon trailed her tongue around her chopsticks. "so what? and if you want more have mine don't go licking your choptsicks." i say giving her mine. She laughs. "alright then."

"how is it living in this gated hell?" she asks.

"don't you live in this gated hell too?" i ask her. her eyes travel elsewhere before looking back. "you've been out there?" i whisper.

she puts down her food. "i guess i said too much." she shrugs. "lee soonyeon." i call her she looks back. "you wouldn't care would you?" she says standing.

"tell me." i follow. "so what? it's not like you're going to be able to get out." she smirks. "take it back!" i shout "you haven't seen the outside in so long why do you even care anymore." she's trying to divert the topic at hand!

"you're a spy." i narrow my eyes.

"more like assassin." she says throwing a sharpened chopsticks at me.

"what the." i kick her which she dodges. "lets just get rid of you so i can leave and go back to the beautidful out doors." she says. i hit her in the stomach. i take out my gun. "sweetheart, oh please." i load it. "i hope you rot so hard." i say.

"i was your only friend that took you as you are." she snarls. "so what? i come with you now?" i ask. then gunshots multiple. my windows break, sooyeon runs for me and holds me. more gunshots so many.

when they stopped i felt a pain in my leg and something wet on my hands and face. "soonyeon." i push her off. i put my gun away. "soonyeon." i cry hugging her. "i was supposed to show you the outside." she coughs.

"then why say assassin." i say hugging her.

"your father said you wouldn't leave your friends." she says then closes her eyes. "no please, please." i whisper i only knew her for a short time but within that short time i felt so happy i was close to someone else that it felt like forever.

then another gunshot rang out. a sharp pain rang through my body. i pressed my stomach. blood was oozing out.

"you're sh-shot." she coughs. more gunshots rang out. "run to the boys, the shooters probably see what they hit." she says. "i won't leave you." i try to get up. "if you don't leave you'll bleed out and die next to a liar." she says.

i shake my head, "friend." i wiped my tears probably putting blood on my face. she took a necklace off "keep it and run." she says i watch her weakly get up and put food over the place where she bled. she got on my bed then i heard someone climbing the wall. i grabbed my phone and looked at her.

i ran for it. my stomach hurt so much and my head was spinning why would they go for me and moreover. soonyeon.

"wow, it's so empty out.," ten says winwin nods.

i ran so i could crash into them my vision becoming hazy.

|||

[third]

ten had fallen due to her "jinsol? are you okay?" he asks lifting her up. winwin sees the blood on her face and the blood pulling out of her stomach. he shares a glance with ten who stares.

"hurry, upstairs." winwin says. ten nods standing up then a noise, an explosion. and they watch as smoke comes out of one of the rooms girls screaming pulling out of their own. thaat was jinsol's room.

"she has no pulse." winwin says to ten who comes back to his senses.

"jinsol? jinsol!!"

––––––

woah there!! that was so many things mixed into one, my mouth hurts i got even more metal shoved onto my gums. how exciting! blood sweat and tears got me shook. ever so shookly. i hope you all are doing great! my birthday is exactly a week away i'm so excited well not really but yeah. haha -rin