°020

Standing infront of me was a criminal, who was broadcasted wide as most wanted. Standing in front of me was a role model that I loved that I looked up to.

"d-dad?" I ask, he walks to me and opens his arms picking me up so that I was on my feet. He hugged me, the person I was trying to avoid and that i had a severe hatred for is hugging me. I missed my father's touch but I soon pushed off.

"I c-ca-can't, w-what are y-you even doing here?" I whispered.

"my dear jinsol, I justed wanted you back." I close my eyes my anger at it's point.

"No you don't." i said backing up.

"you've grown up nicely." He says I shake my head "maya would have-." i hold up my gun aiming at him, "You left us, got arrested, got into prison and then escaped? why should i think that you, you came back for me?" I asked through my tears.

"I couldn't stay with you jiselle." He says

"you know that." i narrow my eyes at him, "know what? what do i know? because you haven't told anything to me." I say.

"This was all an experiment." he says

"you were part of my experiment, you and maya." I was a project? My tears blocked my vision and i furiously wiped them.

"your mom agreed to be in this, letting her children be tested for a wonderful experiment." He says, I shake my head "you wanted to test an epidemic on us didn't you."I say, he stops and looks at me, "You probably were with Mr. Song, this-this place you had a school built here for a reason, built on a lab. To see stability of the disease to expose us more." I say

"I knew you'd get it, you're so smart." he says "but when Mr. Song fell in love you had to do something to develope it." I say.

"I had your mom transfer you here." My eyes widen, "Y-You?" he nods a familiar smirk on his face. "you-you're evil!" I shout turning away.

"We just need closure." He says gesturing to the briefcases, and something hooked to a big pipe thing. Then i remembered a couple weeks ago we had pipe problems, something like leakage. I looked at my father dead in the eye.

"don't."

"jiselle."

"please."

I can't imagine all of them dying just for what? a test. No, I will not stand for that. "You tested it enough, you don't need a final test." I say, "have you by chance been attached?" "look I'll help you complete the test." I say words falling out.

"are you sure?" he says tracing his hands over the stones

"dad!!"

"you loved maya didn't you? her death? was an accident, was due to the peopel against your invention. That's why you sent soonyeon to protect me. I'm virtually invinsible to that disease, so i'll be your test subject."

his eyes widened he looked at me, "will you come to be my family again?" he says longing in his voice.

"jinsol don't." i heard and turned around to see taeyong and the rest of the boys. "Guys don't make this harder." i say "b-but we finally got to stay together." jeno says I nod, "I wanted to, you guys stay together alright."

I give them all individual hugs "don't go, we can settle this." taeyong says he was crying. I smiled and gave him a warm hug holding him close to me. Yuta and i stare at each other before giving each other a hug. "I really don't want you to leave but I can't do anything." he says I nod. I hug kun who didn't say anything because he was crying. I go to winwin who also doesn't speak but puts his head in my hair bawling I ruffle his hair. I hug ten who squeezes my waist, he was crying the most and I was laughing about it. I wiped his tears and lifted his chin "smile."

I go to johnny and hug him "dammit gosh i wasn't supposed to cry." I laugh and hug him I hug taeil and hansol who was too busy crying with each other which made me laugh. I look at Mark who looked away. I hugged him tightly haechan hugging my back. "be a role model mark, be brave." I whispered he nodded. I hugged jaemin and jeno who by the way are really tall. I joke about something with them and then move to sweet china line. Chenle hugs me talking and stuttering in chinese while sobbing I hugged him and rubbed his back and then hugged renjun who was crying ever so gracefully. I turned to jisung who tried his best not to cry but when he saw me he bawled i laughed hugging him. I turn and see doyoung next to jaehyun on the wall I hug doyoung and go down to jaehyun hugging him carefully "thank you for introducing me, without you I wouldn't have all this fun." I say then get up.

"distribute the rest of the vaccinations then get yourselves cleaned up and at that other school." I stay they nod I walk with my dad who begins to talk but i tune them out i really gave it all away.

As I got into his truck I looked around the school it looked calming from the outside, i saw the nature outside of the school, I didn't know the outside was so pretty.

I reached out and whispered "good bye."

------

a/n: it's over! it's really over! if i rushed some partss i apologize, by the way jinsol stayed with teh boys for a fairly long time as in a long time she's basically their mom thats why they cry. Also if you guys want routes or a sequel please tell me! epilougue will be up very shortly. thank you to all who read this!! much love to my first nct book!! while i'm writing this it's my birthday so yay me!!

-rin