°006

Taeyong rose and pulled me up. "Run!" Taeil says. "No, the rest of the students." Johnny replies gesturing to the auditorium. Then the thing inches down to the couple that had just died. Taeyong pulls me away.

He leans down and bites them, both. Oh my gosh they're zombies. That's so cool, and bad. badass. "Cool!" I say while the boys say "Gross." haha whoops. play it cool jinsol

The veiny crystals come out of the students' mouths and wrap around a part of the body. "Oh my god, that is gross." Johnny says.Where as I thought it was cool but kept that inside. "We can run them out!" I come back to my senses. The boys agree "What the heck?" Jaehyun says coming out of a door. "Keep the students busy." I say and stand up. keep in mind I'm still in my pajamas. which are really comfy Taeyong looks at me rips a piece of my shirt and dips it in the blood of 'doojung' why my fucking shirt?

"Come and get us!" Johnny says. Taeil was the first to run Johnny does too and Taeyong follows then soon I. I grab taeyong's hand as he raises the bloody shirt piece. "If you get blood on you, drop it okay." I say as we run. "They're dead, but they're fast." Taeil says.

We're on the top floor of one of the school's buildings right now. "Shoot, dead end." taeyong huffs. I grab the bloody piece. I got an idea and I knew it was a terrible one, considering the fact that I was deathly afraid of heights, but I didn't want to die yet. "If I die, well I haven't thought of this yet. uh make my headstone larger than Donghyuck's ego!" I say "Now hide." I push them. "Hey! whatever you are.. now." I said holding it. They look at me smiling well whatever they do.

"I hope you can jump." I say and whisper a prayer for my mom. The boys whisper amongst themselves probably thinking what am I doing? well.. probably about to kill myself .

:;:;; (it was too small to make that a chapter so this is my suspense haha)

I run them chasing me and see the edge of the building come closer I look behind me and stop wait till they get closer and take my jump dropping the piece. The zombie things jump too and they fall on the gate wall below which also they got electrecuted. I? I jumped grabbed on the other building and rolled for a while. I ran and looked down, the veiny things went from blue to red and i sighed hopefully they are dead.

"Are you okay?" Taeyong asks. I nod. "That was badass, and stupid." Johnny says. "Ow." I sit and look at my feet, well there was a large gash and like tuns of bruises.

"We'll come and get you!"

And they did I was on the back of Johnny when we met up with everyone, "Are you guys okay?" Jaemin asked us. "We have a serious problem." Taeil says.

We all cleaned up and I got my feet and other injuries wrapped/ checked out.

"Lets go check out Sikyung." Yuta says. We knock on Minjeong's dorm door. The door opens "Oh look it's miss I'm better than everyone and her hot boy squad." Sikyung smirks.

Hyeyeong, thanks for warning me. "We need to ask questions." Hansol says. "About who? that little slut Minjeong?" she laughs uh well alright I mean its not like there are minors in the room. "She deserved what she got, her little romance with Mr. Song was gross." We followed her inside.

"Did anything happen? she get in contact with blood?" I ask. "That girl preached him, she did everything for him even his laundry." Sikyung laughed. She probably touched his labcoat or sometjing and contracted the disease.

"He never loved her though, saw him with another student. Also saw him checking girls out. girls like you.. foreign sweet and with no bad intentions." Sikyung walks up to me.

"Please back up, or i might have a bad intention." I smile.

"Lets go." I say "Be careful, I heard daddy escaped prison." she smirked. I groaned she just had t, but how does she even know I'm his daughter?

I turn around. "How do you know that?" I say. "Let's just leave." Yuta says. "What has she done, blown ya? You could have such a life playing soccer but you came here because of one championship game and a poor useless dream." She sneers. Yuta tenses up. Fake alter ego, that is really badass is going to kick in. 3 2..

"Listen here you insensitive bitch, (1) We're doing this to save all your sorry asses. If this was my choice I'd leave this sorry school and let it burn. Daddy has all the money right?." I say slamming my hand on the nearby counter,

She keeps silent "Oh that's it, poor roommate liked the poor girl's hookup. didn't you." I smile. Sikyung looked down. "Oh don't worry if I die, you won't have to worry about me or my dad." I say and walk out the boys following I shut the door.

"Noona you are so cool!" Donghyuck says clapping, "Don't repest any word I said, please" I rub my head. "You youngers, you too Mark go to Hyeyeong and discuss Mr. Song's lovers." Ten says. "I'll go too." Kun says.

"The rest of us lets go to Mr. Song's office." He say, yes ten take control um what haha follow last.