º012

;;pov : jinsol

i had a blindfold on, the boys must be worried, too worried, why am i thinking of the boys? what about those two little ones? and taeyong? I wiggled a bit. "you're awake?" i was asked. i said the first thing that came to my mind. "is this a febreze commercial?" i asked.

my blindfold was taken off harshly and the light hurt my eyes slightly. "han jinsol."a man said he sat infront of me, he wore glasses. i can tell already that i don't like him.

"what do you want?" i ask.

"did you know that when you came here that you would be in this exact spot?" he asked. i lifted my brow. "oh yes, i come into school begging to be kidnapped." i rolled my eyes. then i felt a shock. "you could make anything, and you make handcuffs, that can shock you?" i ask.

the guy shocks me again.

this will be a long day.

;;third

taeyong had walked into the living room. "you guys have been so quiet lately, by the way where's jinsol?" he asks. yuta bites his lip "taken?" he says. taeyong lifts a brow. "what do you mean?" and they had ended up telling him.

"well what are we waiting for? lets get at that old hag." taeyong says clearly angry, "we can't let you go hyung, you are still injured." jaehyun says, "i saved her life for a reason i am not letting that reason go to waste." taeyong says, "if you come and you get injured again what's the point?" taeil asks.

"i don't care right now." taeyong said. the boys minus the minis plus mark walked into the principal's office. "where is she?" doyoung asks. "i haven't seen her." she shrugs. "you took her, you are the reason for this!" ten says.

"she was born into the mess, and i didn't take her." the principal says calmly. "then where is she?" hansol asks. the principal suddenly jolted up, "someone probably infiltrated the school, someone against her dad." she said walking to her computer. "they said they were working for you?" kun asks. "if they were i would have been there." she says.

"unauthorized, here! an unauthorized vehicle parked broke the gate and walked into your dorms." she read. "what about security?" ten asks. "what do you think?" the principal asks turning around. "lets go!" mark says. "i'd rather i go alone." she says. "we are going." johnny says firmly.

;;

"ow, s-stop sh-sh-shocking me! i could go into cardiac arrest or something." jinsol says flipping her hair out of her face. "where is your father jinsol? i know you know." the man asks. "i don't.. ow!" jinsol asks

"he is the reason for your school you know, so is your mom." the man snears. "keep her  out of this." jinsol says standing. "what about maya?" the guy says. "leave me alone!" jinsol kicks the guy despite the pain. reaching for the door "you will tell me." the guy stands she squats being shocked.

she had squeezed her hand out of the cuff, it was painful and she was bleeding. she reached for her dagger and threw it at him. she broke the glass on the door and reached for the door scratching herself but opening the door.

she had limped out looking for an exit in the facility. "why do they always talk about maya?" she mumbles and suddenly was hit with a flashback.