°007

"Thanks for going badass there for me," Yuta smiles. "You welcome." I laugh slightly, "may I ask about your dad?" he looks at me. "My dad is well a modern day villan. He got into jail and it's been a whirl. My mom is banned from going to korea. " I say "We're here." ten whispers.

"it's torn down." winwin says.

"duck! now! qucikly!" taeil shouts "hyung you're so awkward." jaehyun and doyoung laughed. then there was a puff of smoke.

I slowly stood up. "noona." winwin grabs my arm. "this is the third tim I talk about death, if I die please don't show uo my funeral everyone focus on you guys instead of me." I say. winwin follows me. "you have a life to live." I say. he shakes his head, "I don't know that much korean anyway." He smiles. So innocent °^°

"it's just a fire." I say and the boys come out. They extinguish the fire wow such firemen... (EODIL BWA MR FIREMAN ON THE FLOOR.)

"oh my god." Ten says.

There was samples of blood everywhere and bodies "gross." jaehyun said. at the sme time that I said "cool." I cover my mouth. "seems like because of all deaths related to him kids rebelled." Taeil say looking through the mess.

"Well there's a name for this virus, and it's certainly been here before." Doyoung says. I follow, winwin closely behind me. "Gene R-60." Taeyong reads, "it says, it's been at the school since before.. the school is built on it." doyoung reads.

"The school was built on a power plant laboratory that had scientist working on Gene R-60." I read. "what is R-60 anyway?" Jaehyun says. "A gene made by a stone. It says.. they were using the gene to make some sort of army." Johnny says. "That's not right, using a potentionally dangerious gene to defeat national enemies.. I mean?" I stroke my chin.

"What stone was it?" Taeyong asks. "It says it's nicknamed the rainbow stone." I freeze, no way. we have rainbow stones up and down and around the house. That can't be right, dad had given them to us while he was on trial.

"Meddling kids I see."

:;:;

We turn around "you're dead." Yuta says backing up. He smiles coming into the light. His whole body is entangled in the vein crystals. no they're hugging him. it's part of him. That's so cool I mean I'm supposed to be scared but I really want to touch the vein thing.

"You guys did this, The school did this." He came closer We backed up. "what were you doing with the Gene?" I ask. "testing it out." He rolls his eyes. "but oh did something go wrong." he lifted his arms and the vein crystals moved.

"I was going to be paid by nations, I was going to be a millionare. I was going to be a dictator with this." Mr. Song smiled. "They thought I was dead but I wasn't." He scoffed. "You were going to start an apocalypse." Johnny says.

"awesome," I whisper to myself, Jaehyun lifted a brow at me and I awkwardly smiled at him. "little did I know there were some people born immune to the gene." He smiled looking at me, "What about minjeong?" Ten asks. He looks at us and the veins extend and grab something and then throws it at us. "don't talk about her!!" He roars. "run! run now!" I push all of them.

We do Mr. Song throwing things at us. Everyone had gone out expect winwin and I before the doors were shut. "jinsol! winwin!" The boys shouted.

"han jinsol." Mr. Song walks to me.

I grab winwin's hand "you heard of the rainbow stone haven't you? The stone that killed your sister." He smirks, "my sister was killed by my father." I say not really comfortable about the mention of her,

"your sister had R-60, implanted by your father." He said. "shut up will you?" I close my eyes, winwin holds me close. he's probably really scared "why do you think your mother is banned from korea?" He walked up to me. I reach out next to me finding a scissor.

"My mother loved maya." I said and threw the scissors hitting him. "you bitch!" he curses,

I open the door and winwin runs out I do too but a vein thing encircles on my leg. [why am I reminded of one of those episodes of my babysitter is a vampire or whatever show where rory or whatever hus anme js gets dragged by that tree computer thing] "holy shit! someone take a picture of me!" I say the boys don't look so pleased. Trust me this is a once in a liftime— "jinsol!" ten reaches too me before I could grab my hand Mr. Song pulls me. I turn around.

"Your blood is enlaced with the cure you know? You could have saved minjeong. I grab a table leg and wrap the vein pulling me around it. The more he pulled the more it got tight. he screamed in pain and let go into which I made my run.

"jinsol! you're okay!" taeyong hugs me i hug back before we hear a rumble at the door. "lets go!" he grabs my hand and starts running.

We get out into the courtyard panting. The students look at us weirdly I stand. shaking my leg. "we really need to talk with hyeyeong." i say and they nod.

We walked into her room which was all technology-ied. devices everywhere. then a couch. Mark was the first to stand and hug me. "are you okay?" I nod.

hyeyeong looks up and pushes her glasses up. "yes i have glasses, and yes i like computers." she says.

"the gene is called R-60." johnny says. "our school was built on a lab with scientists who were working on R-60." hansol says.

"why did minjeong die with it and not the two students and mr. song?" taeil asks.

"they wander and eat flesh and blood." taeyong cringes.

"Mr. song, is a Stage 3 category X. the sole origin of the virus amongst the students."

"stage one is death and if lucky they live on as wanderers or stage twos and then stage three's mr. song." hyeyeong says. "atleast there's a name for them now." jaehyun says. "why category x?" ten asks, "it sounds cool, besides like i said he's the origin." hyeyeong.

"you guys go back to school tomorrow." hyeyeong says and we all sigh.

"shouldn't we have positions in student council?"hansol asks.

"i have dance class tomorrow!" ten smiles.

"we'll figure it out later, i really need to get some sleep." i smile lightly sitting down. the boys look at themselves then me.

they sit down but looking away from me. i lift a brow. "we want you tell us what's troubling you. We just don't want you seeing our reactions ecause you'll stop." jaemin chimes.

i frown bringing my legs to my chest.

"my dad escaped from prison, and now some half dead being tells me that i'm immune to the disease and that my father and my mother had something to do with it? I don't know." I sigh then I heard rustling and when I looked up they tackled me in a hug. I smiled and hugged them or whoever I could hold which to my luck was taeyong and jaehyun.

It was awkward for me because, well since all of them decided to hug me they are pressed on me in the weirdest ways.

I'm glad that they are all here for me though :)