º005

"Great just the people we need." it's the principal. "Since you heard what i had said. i have a deed that needs to be done." she smiles. Wait she knows we were there? What kind of bullshittery is that?

We exchange glances. "We are low on staff and because of this tragedy even lower. we need you to investigate." she says. "But what about vaccines?" I ask I mean I guess I help but I ain't dying.

She turns to the side and a bunch of people give us pills then one comes and grabs my arm rolls my sleeve up and shoots me with something.

"Jinsol! Hey!" Yuta pouts oh how cute.

They do that to the rest of us. The boys' reactions cracked me up.

"When you take that pill you're technically immortal for about two and a half weeks. We'll supply you until however long it takes." she says. "Also." she turns to the side, once more. Doesn't she get dizzy? . "Hyeyeong!" I get up and hug her. "She's your media insight." and then they leave oh okay no further questions I guess. We take the pill.

"I'm glad it's you guys that are in this mess." she smiles.

"Oh yeah, Oh Hyeyeong." She introduces, "Where do we start?" Doyoung asks. "Minjeong was hooking up with Mr. Song." Hyeyeong said I cringed, ooh I saw it. Not the greatest image.

"Mr. Song was my favorite teacher," Winwin sighed, he probably saw the image too. "He knew chinese." kun replied rubbing Winwin's back. "When winwin first arrived here he would help him and I out." Kun continued. "No wonder." I say, they look at me

"Remember when I blew her off? She looked flustered by mention of mandarin," I tap my chin

"I haven't gotten the chance to look at Minjeong's room." Hyeyeong says. "You guys can do that by morning." she continues. We look at each other. "but, classes?" ten asks. "That means, we are excused." Donghyuck smirks, um no you need to learn and memorize your multiplication tables and all that. "For a certain time, but remember it can affect you later." she says.

"Doesn't she have a roommate? You and I are the only ones without one." I say. Hyeyeong looks away for a second. "Min Sikyung, a scary being." Hyeyeong shakes her head.

"I am so ready to kick. some. ass!" Mark says standing up I choke on the laughter I was going to give.. "At all costs, we have to make sure you younger kids are okay I mean you have a future at all we'll be doing the dirty work." Johnny said gesturing to the older boys and me, wow honored.

I nod as the other olders. "Don't worry, you'll kick some ass for me. I don't violence often." mclie I can fight pretty well I guess haha watch out I smile and Mark laughs slightly. "Before I return to my room I have something to say." Hyeyeong says, we look at her. She pulls out sashes or like cloth thingies. "It's the school crest yet white?" Hansol says. "You guys are now the student council." She smiles.

"Hell yeah." Donghyuck ties his around his head. I laugh. they find creative ways to tie theirs. As a tie etc. On their arm.

I tied mine on my thigh. I mean I shaved.

"Don't you want to stay?" I ask. Hyeyeong smiles before retreating.

"How does she know all that?" Doyoung asks. "She is media insight." Ten says.

"If we are on lockdown, does that mean I can't tell my mom anything?" Jeno says. I nod, my mom must be worried. "This is stupid, everyone's bound to break out in riots." Jaehyun says. "As student council, it's our role to try to make sure everyone thinks everything is okay." Taeil says Everyone claps at his words.

"For now lets get sleep, I'm pretty sure Ten or Taeyong have clothes that fit you jinsol." Johnny says.

I nod smiling.

They did which was funny, really. We are infront of the tv. Watching some lame news most of us are asleep.I have Winwin on my shoulder sleeping so soundly. I have Jaemin behind me sleeping ontop of the couch. idk something must be wrong with me

"Finally, our update on Jang Sung Myeon Academy." I perked up. sharing a glance with the people awake. "Deaths have risen to 4." I gape. "They're from the international students." Yuta whispers.

The news continued on and something appeared on the screen that I never ever wished to see.

"Seriel killer, sex offender and drug dealer Xiu Wei has escaped prison." I froze chills spreading around my body. "N-no." I whisper grabbing the remote and turning it off. "Hey." johnny says. I look down. this can't be, I have to tell mom. She wouldn't know.

I breathe and close my eyes hoping for a nice dream.

-
;:;
-

I woke up feeling like I was falling. I shot up making Winwin fall and I stumbled on Jeno and Mark. Then I heard shouts and gunshots and a riot. "Shit, shit!" I run and open the door nor caring about my jacket or shoes.

"Oh my Gosh, no No!" I run down well jump and saw it. "Jinsol!" Ten follows. Inside and outside the walls or gates of the school there were officers putting up wires and gates.

The students were fighting the officers it was scary kids were getting shot. My brain it acted on its own. On the other side parents were fighting.

"Omma!" A girl cried.

"Get off, I don't want to do this." The officer said. "omma!" The girl was slapped. "Jinsol!" The boys called I ran into the mess and found a platform. I stepped up.

"Hey! HEY EVERYONE!" I shout waving my arms and by some miracle they listened. "Han Jinsol, Student council. We are trying our best to cope with all this—"

"They are seperating us from the outside!" Someone said.

"I know, but right now we just have to recollect." I sigh.

"Get them out before we shoot them or the virus could do the rest." An officer said holding his gun.

"Hey, hey! you get paid too, do what you meant and then please let us be." I say, quite boldly. "Jinsol!" the boys walk up behind me. He looks at me before turning around. "Now everyone back in the auditorium" Taeyong says. Everyone rushes out and I look at Doyoung and Jisung and Donghyuck who longingly look at the building walls. I couldn't bring myself to speak so I grabbed their hands and walked on.

"We have recieved the vaccines, we need representatives from your sections and classes." Mark says. It went peacefully and I sat near the wall. My dad escaped prison, there's some sort of epidemic around how can I keep my cool, yes my father is Xiu Wei, a serial killer and a drug dealer notorious for taking whatever the shit he wanted and killing anything in his way or anything that opposed him.

"Jinsol-ah." Jaehyun comes near me. "Gwenchana?" he says crouching near me. "Not really." I sigh holding my head. I stand "I mean, I'm fine.. ahah sorry." I walk outside.

"I can't do this." I whisper to myself. "Doojung! Dooung!" I heard, I ran to the voice. There a boy lie in a girl's arms coughing up blood. "Are you okay?" I ask her. "My boyfriend!" the girl cried. Her eyes got glossed up and she coughed. "Oh my gosh am I going to die?" She cries.

She lays on the ground. "Jinsol? Jinsol!" I look behind me Taeyong Taeil and Johnny. I check their pulse. "Oh my gosh, they're they're dead." I say. "Jinsol." Taeyong holds me up.

Then I hear steps, and some sort of dragging. Around the corner a student in school uniform blood on his face his leg had some sort of veiny crystal. "Help me." he whispered. he inched closer. his hand had the veiny crystals too. I mean you look cool and all but ha nope please back away

"Help me."