º004

i was plotting and drafting this story during fire truck era. i'm going to miss 127 very much hopefully they'll get a comeback or just another debut ahah but i'm excited for the minis and the new kids aka dream. i hope mark is okay though haha that boy is overworked. but he did say that it's a long ass ride. oh also i would love to see johnkunsol soon please thanks bye also how is dating a scandal? i mean you are just dating someone you like. i mean i get it but i don't agh-rin

• • •

Johnny keeps Jeno and Jaemin in a headlock. Mark holds Donghyuck's mouth closed, good gotta have all bases secured. Winwin tries to peek and Kun holds on to him. Hansol crouches, Doyoung also peeks and so does Taeyong. Ten gets on Hansol's back Yuta also peeks/hides and jaehyun grabs me, um alright I was actually freaking out shitloads.

Like literally? what about Taeil and Jisung? Who are literally shaking next to me. poor children.

"They'll send vaccinations."

The principal replies, "Then what? When we run out we let the kids die?" I gasp and Jaehyun, I guess by instinct covers my mouth, his hand is smooth af but besides the point. His body is on mine one hand on the walls behind us the other on my waist. i'm so rightfully violated right now. Plus, how can he stay calm right now? we just met like recently and um?

"We are in a crisis, I can't do anything." The principal says. "Well we have to do something." The other voice replies. "Do we? These kids have been problematic this place is problematic haven't you waited for this place to come crashing down?" the principal says, I lock eyes with Jaehyun who the looks away. "SungYeon!" "I was joking, now come on." Hell if you weren't we'd have some serious problems.

The footsteps come closer and I get pressed to the wall even more. Everyone literally doesn't breathe, the boys holding their mouths closed. Then we have the fucks Doyoung and Ten laughing their asses off.

More over, Jaehyun enlaces his hand on mine. I hold on, actually scared. The footsteps increase and I shut my eyes leaning my head into Jaehyun's. As the footsteps increased we both squeezed each other's hands. Our heads were also in each other's neck. Wow look at me, ha all the single people in Victoria look at me now bitches.. I mean .

"Oh shit." Johnny says releasing Jaemin and Jeno. The two stretch earning slight laughs from the boys, The two ladies were gone "Shitteu?" Yuta asks.

Jaehyun pushes himself off looking down blushing "Sorry." he mutters and lets go I dramatically fall to my knees. I look back panting slightly, "We aren't going to die? right she wouldn't kill us. We are too good (looking) for the world to lose. My mom, what about my mom and dad. Oh my gosh what do we do someone please tell me we're going to be okay. please please please." Taeyong freaks out.

I smile and stand up and by instinct I wrap my arms around the older and thin yet muscular being. "We're all scared, but as your first female friend I think us staying together will be okay. So just breathe." I say and he wraps his arms around me.

"We should go to the dorms." Ten says. "If I die, can my head stone be bigger then everyone's?" Donghyuck asks. Hansol ruffles his hair, we all walk out taeyong and I still in each other's arms his over my shoulders mine around the back of his torso.

blEssed.

The whole student body is gathered everywhere. Taeyong and I seperate quickly. "All of you, get in your dorms. tomorrow i suppose classes will resume." Hyeyeong says. I smile at her and she rushes to hug me. "I just got Minjeong's position." she says and sighs I laugh.

"Stay strong and healthy okay." she whispers I nod. "You too." I walk towards the girls. "Hey, you were talking with Minjeong right?" a girl came to my side. "Yeah, its a tragedy." I say. "We're glad you're safe." she smiles.

i'm glad they aren't snobs.

"Me too." I smile and they wave. Someone pulls me and before I know it i'm in a room. "What the hell." I say holding my head. "Sorry, our only choice."

"I just saw you guys." I rub my butt. "We had to make sure you were safe," Ten says giving me thumbs up.  We then hear a knock and before Kun could open it the door busted open. aw poor child he looked so offended.

•• • • • •

ohshitboiwhaddup
(i know another note)

i'm not going to sexualize or ruin the babies because thats wrong and if you do that i hope you step on a lego. sorry but really. i was feeling a lot of jaehyun ahah -rin