º010

oH mY gOsh nct dream :) they are so sweet and cute, i feel so happy. as a person who has been into the smrookies since before kun and winwin were introduced. i remember not knowing taeil at first and it was funny. i'm proud yet suprised that the minis debuted and chenle and renjun ugh i'm so happy and proud :)) (don't sexualize the kids my friends it is wrong a winka dink donk.)
• • • • • •

The festival was today and although the group was able to hold off the 'alliance' they were still on edge. "ah, i can't wait to explore everyone's classes... jaehyun!" taeil says jaehyun groans. "what is your class doing?". "we're doing a show, i'm singing hansol is dancing with some other kids." taeil says.

"that's so cool." ten nods. "i can't believe we have gotten walkie talkies." jinsol mumbles. that's right. too make sure everyone is okay and alert they were each given an earpiece. "why? do you ever read your diary aloud?" yuta says.

unfortunately, they also can't take it off. it's implanted into them.

"i will shut you out so bad i'll end up forgetting you." jinsol says. "hey jinsol! stop talking to yourself and come here!" her classmates call her.

she looks over her shoulder as she watches customers come in and jaehyun say "welcome, masters." she covers her mouth as she giggles before bowing towards her customer. "annyeo—" she looks up mid bow.

"hello hello jinsol-ah!" winwin waves. "i'll get your water, masters." she mumbles walking off "why are you guys here?" she says in her head. "we wanted to see you and jaehyun-ah!" johnny says. "jaehyun-ah!" doyoung calls out. "can't you see i'm trying to avoid you?" jaehyun says and everyone laughs.

;;

the festival was stunning and for somepoint everyone didn't care about having an infection. jaehyun had endured oh so well. "lets go into the haunted house!" jinsol says walking with mark yuta and ten. "it's too bad we couldn't go with everyone else." ten sighs.

"you are not getting out of going in there.. just look at it's glory." jinsol points. yuta and ten push mark close to her. "yuta and i will partner up." ten says as yuta nods. and so they did, jinsol giggled a long the way as she heard ten scream.

a skeleton had fallen down, "oh woah." mark says. "ugh they could have made it more realistic." jinsol scoffs. "ooh look blood is dripping from the walls! ooh and look at that! body organs in jars! cool!" she says. mark gives her a weird glance.

"i know, i'm strange" she laughs.

he nods, they walk along mark trying not to act scared of the haunted house or jinsol. "why did you choose to go with me?" she asks. he looks at her before someone in a costume attacks her, "cool!" she high fives the person who just stands there confused

"I wanted to learn more about you and spend more time with you." he mumbles. then a knife was thrown at him but landed away from his head, then an evil laugh. out of the suprise mark had fallen to his feet.

She smiled helping him up, "jiselle, my english name is jiselle." she smiles warmly. he nods, then they enter the room, the effects and props make it look like they're falling. Jinsol gulps.

"gwenchana?" mark looks over his shoulder,

jinsol curls her legs to her chest, "it's fake you know." he squats close to her. "i can't take heights very well." she mumbles "come on, we're almost there." mark tries pulling her up. jinsol grabs his shoulder and pulls him down holding him.

"i never thought i'd be scared at a haunted house." she laughs. mark blushes at her touch before slowly reaching to comfort her.

after a while they get up. "come on, you won't be able to see the rest of the maze unless you carry on," he says and she nods reaching for his hand.