º013

i was puzzled deeply, did taeyong just confess to my disgusting slightly drugged emotional mess? i had thought of that for two whole weeks. weeks! things were so calm at school which was great poor little me needed a rest.

i still had a stutter, and oh boy that was terrible. halloween is coming up, i didn't tell you but it is! i love halloween and even though i'm not in a position to decorate and stuff like that i still wanna.

"hey jiselle!" i turned around quite shocked, "mark! oh  my i was scared for a second." i laugh adjusting my backpack. "it's halloween soon so i have a present for you!!" he smiles. i giggle and walk towards him, he gives me a box. i open it while mark acts giddy his hands in his pockets.

"fake blood packets?" my mouth curves into a smile. "they're thick!" he points at me. I laugh and hug him he smiles. "see only guys like me know what you'd like.." he says we share a laugh as mark tries to act confident before not being confident.

"let's go!"

***

i sat on my desk staring at the window.

"is this true?"
"are you guys really going out?"
"mark how?"
"what? when?"

"shut up!" i had said aloud the class looked at me and jaehyun stuck my tongue out. i put my head down on my desk.

"jinsol!"
"noona!"

i groaned.

class was over and i was going to avoid jaehyun, the reason being. you know how i got that fake blood from mark and then hugged him? i'm like the only one that would get that excited over fake blood so yes i hugged him real tight.

we have a school website. WEBSITE i don't even know why and how. Apparently, it was posted that he confessed and now we are dating. it hasn't stopped like help. everyone i know has turned against my poor soul.

It's way worse for mark and i worry for his safety .

"jinsol!" my eyes widened, that sounded like ten that is ten i sprinted for it. i run pretty fast. i make it to the second building.. haha which is OH MY GOSH THIS IS MARK'S CLASS' BUILDING. I froze. turned around and look for ten who was tackled by fans. look at this dudee

i calmly walked around the halls.

"jinsol, why are you praying?" i heard
"shut up please." i mumble which idk how you can in your head
"jinsol, why are you in our building?" little jisung little innocent jisung had said.

i'm guessing donghyuck heard because he was also in the hall and he pointed at me, this boy he's like really loud so like all you heard was "jinsol! noona!" everyone looked at me and I was getting so many questions, "you're dating mark?" "what about everyone else" "are you here for him?" I made a run through the crowd, little me doesn't even know the building. I made a bee line  and i bumped into someone.

By some God sending miracle it was Mark. his eyes widened I pushed myself off and helped him up right when people saw us. they all took pictures of us. how do they have phones, why are they taking pictures ughaah mark held his hand up to cover the flashes. "let's just run." he whispers. i nod. The two of us take a run for it him in the lead.

"i've been running so much." i say breathing hardly remember i don't sport. "sorry, this is my fault." mark scratches his neck. "nah, " i smiles which he returns. he has a nice smile so does yuta whoot whoot

"where did you go?"
"how did you guys manage to hang out?"
"you guys were together?"

ooh they sounded mad. "sorry we were mobbed." mark says. "let's meet up at the dorm." ten says and we all nod.

•••

"you are dating mark?" jeno asks i laugh pretty loud "look, mark gave me fake blood as a present for before halloween, i hugged him, it's thick and really really bloody i love it." i say thinking about what i could do with the blood.

the boys sigh, "the picture looked like mark manned up and confessed." yuta says ruffling mark's head. "wait, manned up, confessed—." i started. "now that you know let us please actually get it settled." mark says.

"we tackle the scandal, with another scandal, to get attention." donghyuck says. we look at him lifting a brow. "picture it." donghyuck says making a square with his hand and looking at taeyong and i in it.

"i like how you think." johnny smirks.. i lift a brow.

• • • • •

"are you okay fake dating?" taeyong asks. "why not?" i smile, i don't relationship but i'm relly comfortable with the boys. look i am one that doesn't think things through i just go with the flow and i'm really carefree. that's my flaw but what makes me i mean i guess.

"hey." taeyong says nudging me. I look at him, we're eating lunch together. i lay my head on his shoulder. "are we just going to live like this? i mean yeah we haven't even seen mr. song but i just do we all just let this be like this?" I ask. he puts his arm around my shoulder. "don't you just want to stay here like this i mean. i know it's not much." he laughs silently.

"can i tell you something?" he asks. i nod, plEase dOnt cOnfEss.

i don't know if you like me and all but...

"back then i did bad things, i made people think they had no purpose in life i cheated on peopel and i was just really rude." he says. "but you aren't bad now." i smile. "thanks." he laughs. "you thought i would drag it out against you didn't you?" i ask, he chuckles nodding slightly. "i would never." i enlace my hands with his.

you might be wondering about the two little kids you might not, they were nursed back to health and they hang out with the minis. they hang out with us often but don't speak korean v v cute.

"can i kiss you?" he asks. i turn at him

"i uh ah uh." taeyong says blushing so crazily i leaned in to kiss his cheek.

"i uh ah haha," i laughed quite loudly because of him he just sat there.

maybe the present is kind of fun

• • • •
oh my gosh like what am i doing -rin