prolouge

The sounds of footsteps echoed throughout the halls of Belle Reve penitentiary. Sutton's ears immediately perked up as she turned her head from looking at the window; this could either mean they were going to take her fangs out again or that it was time for her to eat. The small slot in her cell door slid opened a plate of food. She walked towards the door and to the small opening of the slot where a prison guard was waiting for her.

"How you doing today, you cozy in there?"
The guard asked with mock symapthy.

"Oh baby you have no idea. It's kinda lonesome back here, you should really keep me company." Sutton said with a seductive tone.

"Sweetheart I would honestly but the fangs are a turn down. Remind me why are you here again? Oh that right you and your little hunny bunny Lex were taken down by supermam and brought here, right?"

Sutton's face twisted in anger and she brought out her fangs and clawed through the food slot."YOU SON OF A BITCH YOU DON'T TALK ABOUT HIM! IF YOU THINK YOU'RE SO TOUGH THEM COME HERE I...",she was interrupted by a stinging sensation on both of her arms.

She retracted her hand and cried out in pain realizing that it wasn't so wise of her to do that she then said "I'm so sorry baby, you know I love right? I promise I won't get angry anymore let me make it up to you im really lonely."

"Nice try señorita but I would never go in there." Her mind started to play tricks on the man knowing that she would make him crack.

"You don't want to come with me baby? Cause I can make you come in here." She softly cooed to the man who was fidgeting behind the door. She chuckled quietly and started to eat on her bed.

"You want something baby." Hinting for the guard to leave her alone.

"Uh, no dollface just enjoy that food, yeah?" The guard smiled and closed the slot.

Little did she know that something big would happen that would give her freedom and the chance to be with her daughter.

Her ears picked up on hushed voices as she laid in her bed. Looking up she saw a man and a woman standing by her door, viewing her as if she were some animal at the zoo.

"Why must you do this to me? I have done nothing in my past other than keep my fellow brethren and sisters safe. I'm living in my own sins and I have no redemption. I just want to see my family's face."

The tanned woman walked to the door and glared at the two, showing her deadly fangs.

"Just leave. I don't want people with me anymore, I know how this works. I'm not going to be in your little play date so don't even bother asking me. Now leave, both of you. Now!"